EPISODE TWO

"THE LOTUS NECKLACE and The Rise of Lotus Woman"

La Fiery and Beam Crossover

Previously...

Rose was arrested by the police for the crime of murdering her ex-husband, but it turned out to be a show by her ex-husband's former co-workers to save her from being the next target of the syndicate that killed her husband.

"Henry was killed by our enemies. I have a strong feeling that you were the next target." Lene said.

"What the f? why me? I already know that you and Henry are members of the secret organization but why I am involved?" I said,

"They were looking for the Lotus necklace, which Henry gave to you on the day of your wedding. We just recently knew that we were able to ask our husband about it." Lene explains.

And her enemies have arrived to bring chaos.

a black smoke suddenly came out, then slowly turned into a creature with a dark figure.

"Finally, I am free. Get ready for my wrath Lotus lady!" The dark figure said and suddenly it disappeared after a few citizens saw this creature.

"They were very clever, they brought out Henry's wife who was the killer." The woman said.

"Why do they do that Madam?" The woman asks wearing eyeglasses.

"Because Henry's wife knows where the Lotus necklace is." The woman replied wearing a black casual dress.

"We must do everything to get that necklace, as this was belonging to my ancestors. Henry tricked me!" the woman replied.

The continuation...

Mary and Lene visit the old house where Mary's parents were staying. When they reach the destination, Mary's mom approaches them.

"Mayang, what brings you here? I didn't know that you would be here. where's my grandchildren?" Her mom asked her simultaneously.

"And what is she doing here? your ex-husband's new wife. Hey!" Her mom reacted when she saw Lene.

"Mom calm down, she's not here to make a fight, maybe she was tactless two years ago, but she's here to help," Mary explains and her mom listens to her.

"Wow, thanks Mary, what a relief," Lene said while her face was annoyed.

On the other side of the story,

"I want you to get inside their facility, we have a spy there that can help with your cover mission," The woman said while she was watching the image of the lotus necklace flashing on her screen.

"Madame Marcella!" The woman said and she wears her eyeglasses.

"Everything was set, make me proud. My daughter!" Madame Marcella said and she touched her daughter's face.

"Yes Mom," and her daughter replied.

Meanwhile, at the Magic Investigation Bureau (M.I.B)

The officers were talking about the lotus necklace...

"Henry's ex-wife should be prepared for the upcoming war; the black dragon organization will not stop until they will retrieve this necklace." The woman said.

"So, what's the matter? Let's prepare her for this war." The woman said who is wearing a violet dress.

"Miss Violet, about that I already talked to Luna about giving Mary training." The guy said wearing eyeglasses and holding his pad.

LOTUSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara