EPISODE FOUR

"LUNA, The Lunar Dragon Master"

LUNA (YUE) ZHAO P.O.V

My name is Zhao Yue or they usually call me Luna. Today was the first day, that I met the new Lotus lady, I was tasked to train her.

"Good morning, Mary Rose, are you ready for your training?" I greeted her while she was staring at me until she noticed me when I gave her a loud clap.

"Hey, I'm okay and you are?" she asks me then I smile and, introduce myself to her.

"By the way, my name is Luna and I am here to train you," I said while staring at her necklace that she wears then I gave her a surprise attack by throwing a knife on her but luckily, she was able to avoid the knife.

"Impressive!! Not good for a housewife" I said.

"Are you going to kill me?" Mary Rose said as she was holding her chest because of her nervousness as she was almost hit by the knife I threw at her.

"I am just doing some test, and I am wondering why they chose you to become the new holder of that necklace and there must be more worthy candidates besides you. You don't even match, at Lene's achievement, now tell me? Why?" I said and she slowly changed her facial expression and looked annoyed at what I said to her. She took a deep breath before answering me.

"I thought I was here for the training and why, am I hearing insults and belittling in this room? I am going out. Just, excuse me. LUNA!" She said as she walked out and slammed the door. Then suddenly a strange cold wind wrapped in my whole body and I saw a scene in my vision, on a river there a dark creature appeared.

"Aunt Luna, are you okay?" said a familiar voice, then I turned around and, saw my cousin's daughter.

"Nancy, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I am here to see the new holder of the Lotus necklace," Nancy said.

"She's not here, you need to go back to Junior division before they will see us talking. You must do your cover." I said to my niece as I also fixed my hair and put the Zanzi back in my hair.

(ZANZI or Hair chopsticks)

On the other side of the story,

Lene receives a report from the investigation bureau concerning the death of Henry.

"No, this is impossible," Lene said while reading the report.

"What happened Miss Lene?" her assistant asks.

"The report says, that before Henry was killed, he had someone on his car and they got this hair chopstick on the crime scene. Lene replied and she opened the next page, then she saw the picture of the Hair Stick.

It was designed with a jade dragon and a gemstone of emerald at the top of the stick.

"I know someone using this kind of Zanzi. But I am hoping that I am wrong with my conclusions." Lene said.

While Mary Rose was devasted by Luna's attitude.

"For your information, Luna Girl, I am not asking them to become the lotus lady. This thingy chooses me." She said while holding the necklace, then suddenly someone approached her.

"Hi you, okay?" The guy said.

"I'm okay, thanks for asking." Mary Rose said.

"By the way, my name is Yijun and I guess you were the Lotus lady. I've heard from Miss Lene about what happened. You are so cool." He said then Mary Rose, smiled at him and said at the same time.