EPISODE EIGHT

"A QUEST OF THE MIRROR FROM THE PAST AND FUTURE(PART ONE)"

Previously...

Mary Rose and Luna started their mission, they stayed at the villa where they met several homeowners.

"Cute name, Mama Lulu." Mary Rose replied and smiled at the old woman.

Then there are two women approach the old lady and Mama Lulu Introduce these women to Mary Rose.

"I want you to meet, these two beautiful ladies. Britney Sandoval and Melinda Lee, they are your neighbors." And immediately the two women extended their palms to Mary Rose to shake hands.

And the quest for the Mirror of Dalikmata has started.

"Based on CODE X LEGENDARIA, many years ago the goddess gave a mirror to a Binukot. Who has no ability to see things? Or blind. By the goodness of the Goddess Dalikamata, she gave the princess a mirror with the ability to see events in the past and future. Until one of the archeologists discovered this mirror in a cave from Palawan and now, we need to get that Mirror before the Black Dragon Organization gets it and uses this on evil things." Luna said.

Marcella and her minion are ready as well.

"I am very ready Marcella. Don't worry they don't match on my powers. If they will intervene, they will taste the wrath of a Magindara." Ri said.

"I have a report received that the Lotus lady will be there so Kill her if you have the opportunity. And don't forget to get the necklace for me." Marcella said

The Continuation...

Mama Lulu saw the couple left in their house and she immediately approached the couple.

"Maria, don't forget about our meeting later, okay?" Mama Lulu said while walking around.

"Yes, Mama Lulu." Mary Rose replied and Luna greeted her as well.

"Good morning, Miss Libero. I mean Mama Lulu." Luna said.

"Looks like you guys are in a hurry. Where are you going?" She asked curiously to the couple.

"We have something emergency, and I need to see my sister. Let's go Love." Mary Rose said.

"Yes, Love, and see you later Mama Lulu," Luna said.

"Alright Flynn, you guys take care, okay?" She said while waving her hands.

"Thank you, Mama Lulu." Mary Rose said and the old lady smiled at them.

Meanwhile, at the MIB junior division, A tournament is taking place. Mary Rose's children are participating.

"Your brother is good, especially on his battle skills," Nancy said to Ona.

"My brother is serious about his training with Teacher Ryan, when we were little, my mom also taught us some basic self-defense," Ona said.

"Now, I Know why your mom was the Lotus lady," Nancy said.

After a great fight, Ona's brother won in this round, and the host prepared the participants for the next contest.

"Good luck, Ona." Ona's brother said.

"Thanks, Kuya. Good job, mama will be so proud of you." She said and her brother smiled at her and the host explained what the next contest would be.

"The next contest is we call, A FAIRY HANDS. Where all the participants shall present their inventions at this time, we have a superhuman who will test all of your work. Please give her a warm applause Agatha. She's a superhuman with super strength and her abilities will be revealed soon. So, participants get ready for the contest of A FAIRY HANDS." The host said.