EPISODE SIX

"Mary Rose's new identity"

Previously...

Yijun approaches Mary Rose about an emergency that happened to Lene and Luna.

"Little fight? and they almost kill themselves? so weird? how's the condition of Master Luna?" Mary Rose said.

"This is not gossip but based on what I have heard, it looks like they have had a competition since they were at the Junior stage," Yijun said. and in a few minutes, they reached the room where Lene and Luna were resting.

The continuation...

"Seriously?" Mary Rose said as she saw the two lying on their bed arguing.

"Com' on Lene you wanted to kill me since when we were kids, you always get those things that are supposed to be mine," Luna said.

"What do you mean, Is this all about that stupid award? Okay? Once I recover, I will give it to you. You can eat it or whatever you want." Lene said. While Mary Rose and Yijun are listening to their fight.

"How old are they? They act like kids." Mary Rose said.

"SHUT UP! WERE NOT KIDS ANYMORE!" They shouted together. Then suddenly a man approached Mary Rose and said this.

"Hi, my name is Richard and you must be Mary Rose, right? The new holder of Lutos necklace?" The man said and he saw Yijun and Luna salute to the man. She attempts to Salute the man, just like what the other did. Except for Lene.

"Richard? Don't be so funny Ricardo." Lene said.

"Really, Belinda?" Richard replied and it retaliated by teasing Lene.

"Miss Lene?" Mary Rose said.

"He was my brother, and he will be the one who will help you with your new identity," Lene explains.

"Yes, the witch was right. quick follow me. Let these two witches kill their selves." Richard said.

"Excuse me? how about you?" Luna said.

"Handsome and you two are old witches," Richard said and laughed. Lene and Luna look each other, as they tried to get up from the hospital bed. But their nurses stop them.

"Bye, witches," Richard said and immediately he grabbed the arms of Mary Rose and they went to the communication room.

"Welcome to the communication room, and these are the people who will help you to have your new identity," Richard said and one woman introduced herself.

"Miss Lotus, my name is Brenda. And I want you to choose these pictures." Brenda said, and the picture of two women appeared on the big monitor where below the picture were their names. Mary Rose read everyone's name one by one and she asked at the same time.

"What does this have to do with my new identity?" She asks then Richard smiles at her and says.

"These folks are already dead, and if you will choose one of these women, we will replace your face and will change their status as alive and kicking," Richard explains.

"And Miss Lotus, the government published this," Brenda said and she handed to Mary Rose about the article of Lotus lady as the public enemy. She immediately read the article and she was shocked by the article.

"What Public enemy? And how?" Mary Rose said.

"We have a strong conclusion that the black dragon organization makes a move, they use their superhuman who can shapeshift. So, we need you to be on the field to clear the image of Lotus lady." Richard said Then Mary Rose chooses the woman named Maria Ayson.