EPISODE SEVEN

"The Undercover"

Previously...

Luna explains to Lene about the Zanzi that they saw in Henry's car.

"I gave my Zanzi to Henry, I saw in my vision that he will be in danger. I stopped him; besides, I called you but you didn't answer." Luna said and she also confessed to Lene her true gender identity which made Lene clear her mind for all of the thoughts running through her mind.

"Men are not my type. Henry is my friend; he knows my true identity." Luna said.

While Nancy and Mary Rose's daughter created a suite for the Lotus lady.

"Hi Mom, aside from this is capable of use in any weather, this suit will give you flexibility especially since the lotus lady has a power of speed. Not only that my friendship with Nancy also gives a mechanical touch to this suit." Ona said and Nancy explained to all what she added to the suit, especially the weapons. And the leader was impressed with their presentation.

The Continuation...

Mary Rose and Luna have started their mission, and they currently live in a subdivision as they were introducing themselves as partners.

"Thanks for inviting us here in your humble home Miss Ayson." The old lady said aged mid-forties, and she was the president of the homeowner association in that place.

"My pleasure, Miss Libero." Mary Rose said and the lady blushed when Mary called her on that way.

"You made me look young when you call me like that, I appreciate that, but please you call me Mama Lulu as the other owners call me that way as the mother of this subdivision." Mama Lulu said.

"Cute name, Mama Lulu." Mary Rose replied and smiled at the old woman.

Then there are two women approach the old lady and Mama Lulu Introduce these women to Mary Rose.

"I want you to meet, this is Britney Sandoval and Melinda Lee, they are your neighbors." And immediately the two women extended their palms to Mary Rose to shake hands.

"Hi, Britney, you can call me Bree, my house is next to Melinda," Britney said. Next, Melinda introduces herself to Mary Rose.

"Melinda, you can call me Mae or Linda. but I refer by calling me, Linda, Mae was too far from my name." Melinda said and she noticed the necklace that Mary Rose wearing.

"Oh, this was given by my partner on our anniversary, I forgot the name of this thing." Mary Rose said when suddenly Luna interrupted them.

"Hey, are you guys are, okay?" Luna asks and smiles.

"Yes, Flyn Thanks for inviting us here Miss Tori," Mama Lulu said.

"No, the pleasure is ours, Mama Lulu, as this place accepted our relationship. We've been through a lot of subdivisions but some of them rejected us because we are both women as we introduce ourselves to the owner as Partners." Luna explains and Mary Rose immediately pinched on her side body part.

"Gosh! They were so rude." Bree said.

"You don't have to worry Flynn and Maria This place is your new home and I can be your mother. As Flynn told me about what happened to your mom?" Mama Lulu said and Mary Rose was surprised about this

"What do you mean, Mama Lulu?" Mary Rose asks.

"She said that your mom had recently passed away." Mama Lulu said and Mary Rose smiled out of nowhere because of what the old woman said to her. She immediately looked at Luna evilly while saying this.