EPISODE FIVE

"THE COVER"

Previously...

Lene discovered something especially when she got a report about the strange item that was found at the crime scene.

"Now, I will ask you. What did this thing do to Henry's car? The car that Henry used before he was killed by the Black Dragon Organization." Lene asks Luna. And Luna was also confused as she said this Zanzi was stolen by someone.

"I don't know, I was looking for this for a long time," Luna replied. Then Lene reveals to Luna her new info in regards to Luna's true identity.

"How did you know?" Luna asked as she was shocked at Lene's revelation.

"You are not the only one who can see the past and future. After I hold this thing. I saw in my vision about the true owner and I investigated your history. Now tell me, Yue, are you the one who killed my husband?" Lene asks.

The continuation...

In the Dance room, Mary Rose was dancing to her favorite R&B and hip-hop songs.

(10 minutes – Lee Hyori)

Just want ten minutes

Nae geosi doeneun sigan

Sunjinhan naesunge

Soga uneun namjadeul

Baby, dareun maeryeoge heundeulligo itjana

Yonggil nae bwa dagawa

Nal gajil sudo itjana

While she was dancing Luna saw her until Yijun approached her and said.

"She's not bad, her moves in dancing were incredible," Yijun said and Luna stared at him then she was about to leave when Yijun said something which caused her to stop on her steps.

"Master Luna, I those gestures and looks for her," Yijun said and she immediately asked.

"What do you mean?" Luna asks.

"You admire her secretly; I mean you have a secret admiration for the new guardian of the lotus necklace," Yijun said.

"How dare you talk to me like that," Luna said as she was about to leave when Mary Rose saw them outside then immediately the lotus lady approached them while smiling.

"She saw us, Master Luna, good luck. At this time there's nothing with those feelings of yours. Besides that's love. And I have to go, Miss Lene was calling me. Can you hear that?" Yijun said even though they both didn't hear anything.

"Hey, wait. I didn't hear the voice of that witch calling you." Luna said as she felt nervous when Mary rose to approach her.

"Master Luna, you there. where's Yijun? Thank you by the way for helping me. Why don't you join me on my stress-relieving session?" Mary Rose said while smiling at her.

"Thank you, Mary, but I don't know how to dance," Luna said, her face blushing as Mary held her hands.

"Okay, not a problem. Today I will be your dance guru while you will be my battle guru." Mary Rose said while smiling at her. Then suddenly Luna got pissed then she shouts at Mary Rose and said.

"Rose, can you stop doing this nonsense thing? You must go to bed to rest and tomorrow we will continue our session for your training. This dancing. Can't help you especially since there's news that you were dead." Luna said. then she was about to continue on her saying when suddenly Lene interrupted.