The path of Black Leaves/The bleeding tree

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood

and sorry I could not travel both

and be one traveler, long I stood

and looked down as far as I could

to where it bent in the underbrush."

So little is truly well known about those trees, about that dark road, but some things are common knowledge:

1.) It is believed to be HIS realm or perhaps a barrier between HIS world and ours

2.) It can be used to accelerate travel, people can walk a few yards down the Path, and travel hundreds of miles on our land.

3.) Travelling there is NOT a good idea. Especially if you are not prepared, as it has a way of infecting your mind and no qualms about killing off the occasional trespasser.

4.) Some proxies also use the Path and there are creatures who lurks in its depths that will kill off those who does not bear HIS mark.

5.) The further you go , the weaker you get as it drains your energy.

6.) The Bleeding Tree is said to be located within.

NOTE: The Path of Black Leaves is forest shrouded in perpetual night and all the leaves on the tree are black.

Here is information detailing that The Path is separated into 3 Levels.

—There are no conclusive proof of the existence of these levels on The Path of Black Leaves. Everything stated here may be fiction but as I have always stated, the human mind is something very powerful. I will still leave this here since I mostly collect, compile and post any and all record I find.

FIRST LEVEL: THE DARKNESS

This level is mostly known as The Path of Black Leaves. A forest where the leaves and everything else is black. With many dangerous creature you would rather not meet. Think of pale, human like creatures on all fours. Kinda like the Rake. And have I mentioned that proxies (Not all of them) use these as well?

SECOND LEVEL: THE GREY

I personally think this was the most dangerous part. It was said that it appeared different for everyone who entered it. What it does: it takes the form of a familiar place. Whether that is a city, small town, house, forest, or building depends on the person. It is able to take the form based on your memories. But, it also twists the location, as well. It forces the person to take a very linear path to the center. Where you, of course, run into some creatures. They were like silhouettes, grey in color, they almost blended in with the background. But, they kept changing shape. Constantly. Some shapes were human, others were not.

THIRD LEVEL: THE LIGHT

It was an idyllic place. No danger at all. And its residents were friendly.

"I fear not the dark itself, but what may lurk within"

The bleeding tree

The Bleeding Tree is an entity associated with the Slender Man, originating in the Blogosphere canon. Although a major part of the Blogosphere's story arc, the Bleeding Tree gained little traction with the rest of the Mythos, and is usually more associated with the Fear Mythos.

The Bleeding Tree is a sentient and malevolent tree that resides within The Path of Black Leaves. Like all trees within that realm, its leaves are black. Additionally, it is often described as larger than its fellow trees, a large human face growing on its trunk, corpses hanging from its branches, and is constantly bleeding. It is not known if the Tree is an aspect of the Slender Man or a separate entity, although it did seem to have an opposing agenda to a prevalent proxy. It seems to have telepathic abilities, broadcasting itself as a hallucination to intended targets. It also has an ability to "infect" victims, which entails the Tree growing inside the victim until it rips them apart.

The history of the Bleeding Tree mostly revolves around other figures in the Mythos (more specifically, the Blogosphere), due to its passive nature.