the mysterious figure after the suicide in Sheraton hotel

WARNING ࿇: Suicide mentioned

A very sad incident happened in 2016.

This case contains several enigmatic data that, analyzing them from another perspective, could be indicating some type of certain activity that is influencing these acts to be carried out with increasing frequency, perhaps for rituals or in effect showing that there are people exercising control over a certain type of youth audience so that they carry out these acts of ending their own lives.

->Among the enigmatic data we have:

* that the girl managed to enter the building without being intercepted by any security personnel or, failing that, by the hotel staff itself, no one can enter on their own and even more so in this hotel chain, although when later questioning the administrators alleged that "there are free access stairs through which you can enter and reach the 20th floor," which is where the young girl jumped from.

* that the girl arrived at the 20th floor without any record being left on security cameras or any type of material that would help clarify what really happened.

* The girl was not a hotel guest... how did she get in? did anyone help her?

* that this happened before the eyes of the whole world without "anyone being able to do anything"

In the images of the impact of the young woman's body, you can see that there was no element to help cushion her fall and suddenly prevent her death, in 25 minutes much more could have been done, who was interested in her jumping instead? What will he be saved from???

-There is a question added to all this and it is the strange presence of a "person"... of apparently strange appearance who remains hidden behind the wall and who gives the impression of interacting with the girl... who is that "person"? ??? Why have they not identified them? He was the one who had contact with the girl until the last moment of her life.Do you see a greater presence in the place on the roof? 

What draws powerful attention is that this "person" who is behind the girl is not the least bit fazed by her fall into the void

What draws powerful attention is that this "person" who is behind the girl is not the least bit fazed by her fall into the void...he would have looked out, leaned against the edge of the wall to see the girl but the character just stands there with his strange hairless head and long neck.

There have been many theories about who that figure is, it could be a guard making the young woman come to her senses, it could be someone trying to help her, but... The most frightening and intriguing of all these theories is the one that says that the figure that can be seen in the image is Slenderman himself. What do you think about it?