❤︎curse❤︎

。 ₊°༺❤︎༻°₊ 。。 ₊°༺❤︎༻°₊ 。。 ₊°༺❤︎༻°₊ 。

ᓚᘏᗢ- This chapter is something very important to me, because there have been many curses in my life, a generational curse of being loveless, a curse casted by my stepmother etc. It is important to know how to break any kind of negative energy stuck on you.

{Curse-hex-jinx}

A curse, hex, or jinx is a spell that is cast on someone using negative energy and anger/fear as the emotion to fuel the spell. Usually, all it takes to cast a it on someone is enough of a feeling of rage followed by the thought, "I hate that person." Part of the threat in these spells is that anybody may cast them, not just witches with the knowledge and means to do so, but even your pure desire.

𝔧𝔦𝔫𝔵: So a jinx is more of an annoyance than anything, rarely doing any actual harm, just mildly disrupting your life. They typically are repetitive and activate under certain circumstance. They are hard to detect mainly as they are pretty mild and will simply inconvenience you more than anything. A bad omen — like a black cat — can be called a jinx, or the resulting bad fortune itself might be referred to that way. Jinx is also a verb, meaning "to subject to bad luck."

𝔥𝔢𝔵: So a hex is a powerful one and done curse. It hurts, it can be bloody, but rarely is it permanent, deadly, and it only happens once.  Hex's are almost impossible to determine unless you are told you are hexed, or use divination, mainly as they do not activate until they are ready, and are fast working so you will not know about it until it has worked.

𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢: So a curse is the literal worst. It has the power of a hex and follows you around like a jinx. (For example, you could be cursed to never find love. It will impact every facet of that part of your life and do what it can to make it crumble). Curses are easier to spot but the hardest to get rid of, and they can be very dangerous and even deadly. Generational curses also exist, meaning that curse will flow down the bloodline, and even last beyond death!

{How To Tell If You've Been Cursed}

Signs to let you know you've been cursed...

*Strange Objects or Symbols In Your Home

- Some times the person that casts the curse has to leave a kind of marking, or object in the cursed one's house. It is to establish some form of contact, to mark you and your territory. Get rid of any spooky objects and symbols that find their way into your residence.

ᓚᘏᗢ- For example my stepmom had gifted me a bracelet with a cross, and told me i was not allowed to take it off as it was a charm to protect me. 4 years later, after lots of pain, insanity and ugliness, i cut it off my hand (as for some reasonit had gotten smaller and started wounding my wrist). The moment it got cut i threw up black vomit, blood came out of my nose and i eventually fainted. I had broken it, thankfully it was the object hunting me, and the curse wasn't cast on me personally.

*Plants dying

When your trees or houseplants begin getting sick, this could be a sign that you've been cursed. Plants are easily affected by negative energy because they have no way of warding or cleansing themselves.