✯ 57 ✯ Training Nightmare

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

The following day we woke up early, earlier than Class B...which I find totally unfair! Still I wasn't able to sleep well that night, so that only made me extra tired.

"Today we begin a training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that lurk in the darkness. Proceed carefully. Look alive, Bakugou," Mr. Aizawa explained

He tossed Katsuki a ball.

"Try throwing that for me," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Yeah sure, like in the fitness test," Katsuki said.

"That's right. When you first started school your record was seven-oh-five-point-two meters. Lets see if you've improved," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Oh I get it! We're checking our progress!" Mina cheered.

"A lot's happened to us the last three months, maybe he can throw it a whole mile now!" Hanta said.

"Come on, get it Bakugou!" Eijiro cheered.

Katsuki stretched before preparing to throw.

"No one blink. Go to hell!" Katsuki yelled.

He hasn't changed that much, huh?

"That was seven-oh-nine-point-six meters," Mr. Aizawa said, holding up his phone.

Katsuki let out a shocked choke and I sighed.

"That's it? Kind of disappointing," Hanta said.

"You've had a single semester at UA, and due to your various experiences, all of you have definitely improved. But those improvements have mostly been limited to mental prowess and technical skill, with a slight increase of stamina thrown in along the way. As you can see your quirks themselves have no improved much on a fundamental level. That's why we're now going to focus on improving your powers," Mr. Aizawa said.

I'd say my quirk has grown a lot now...I have wings.

Still Mr. Aizawa smirked and many took it as either a challenge or a fearful task.

"This'll be so hard you'll feel like you're dying. Let's hope you all survive," Mr. Aizawa smirked.

You know...I'm realizing Mr. Aizawa is more dramatic than I originally thought. In that way he's like Hawks.

Unsurprisingly Mr. Aizwa had me training with Tokoyami in a nearby cave. He would get practice controlling Dark Shadow in darker scenarios while providing me a chance to help my shield grow stronger. At the same time Mr. Aizawa was having me change the density of my wings, making them sharp before loosening them. If Dark Shadow got too much I was ordered to use a flashbang to help Tokoyami gain control again.

We were only provided breaks to get water or use the restroom, otherwise we were moved to training every second of the day. However once training was done we went back to home base.

"Now remember what I said?! We're not serving your food anymore!" Pixie-Bob said.

"If you guys want to eat you'll have to make your own meals!" Ragdoll said.

"Starting with curry!" Pixie-Bob announced.

At least all the ingredients were set out, we just have to prepare them.

"Yes ma'am," everyone replied tiredly.

"Oh man, you guys look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can coast by making sloppy cat food!" Ragdoll laughed.