8~ Preparations to pamper him

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

Life has been going greatly with not so much drama and only love among new married couple.

Kabir woke up by the voice of his wife. She seem excited due to some reason. He blinked his several times to fully open his eyes then turn his head to her side. She is talking to someone via call.

 " Yeah yeah, I will come."

She declined the call then turn around. Smile formed on her lips seeing her husband awake. Kabir look at her formal dress. Truly! she can pull off any style. She is looking so professional. She has made a low ponytail of her hair with few strands fluttering on her face. 

She walked toward him as he sit up.

" My friends asked if you can join me for a small party with them."

Kabir thought for few seconds.

" I am sorry, love. I have 2 important meetings to attend."

Kajal waved her reassuringly at him.

" Its okay, husband."

She turn around, grabbed the watch and wore it on her wrist. He climbed down from bed and walked closer to her. He wrapped his hand around her waist then pulled her back to his chest. He snuggled his face into her neck. She felt so ticklish and butterflies into her stomach by his act.

He pecked her neck.

" Only 25 days are left for decision. One mistake and I will lose hard work of 7 years."

She smiled.

" I know, husband. I want you to focus on your work only."

He hummed and slide his lips up to her jaw.

" You are so beautiful."

Okay, these sudden compliments always flutter her heart. 

" I know."

He chuckled while kissing her skin wherever he could. 

" Don't you go anywhere. I am coming after taking bath."

She nodded and he literally ran to bathroom. She grabbed the lipstick and applied it on her lips. A maid came with a glass of juice she asked for. She left after putting juice on table. Kajal sat on couch and used her mobile while having her juice. 

20 minutes later, Kabir came out with towel wrapped around his torso. He first went to closet and came back 10 minutes later,

" Biwi."

Kajal look behind when he called her. Her mouth hung open slightly and she felt so out of words as he is wearing same color of suit like her. Maroon one. Seriously? How many times this man want to prove his adorable behaviors.

She chuckled and shake her head at his behavior. Wide smile was spread on his lips as he walked toward her. He is the man who does not get affection in childhood and now with his wife, his childlike personality is coming out itself.

She stood up to face him. He cupped her cheeks and was about to kiss her when she put her palm on his lips.

" My lipstick."

He pecked her palm and she moved her hand down.

" Let it be ruined."

She smiled, snaked her hand around his neck and he pressed his lips against her. They kissed for some minutes before breaking it. Kajal went to apply lipstick one more time. He stood behind her, grabbed the comb to fix his hair.