27~ Devouring her

Mature content ahead.

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

" Saste shauk hum rakhte nahi."

( I don't keep cheap hobbies.)

She uttered and opened the rest of his buttons. He stares at her, without saying a word and letting her worship his body with her kisses.

He exhaled softly as she left open mouth kisses on his abs. She looked at him for a few seconds then sat straight on his torso.

His heartbeat raised, length hardened inside the pants when she started removing her dress. His body reacted in erotic way and his eyes darkened as soon as she slid the bra down and his eyes caught the sight of her erected bud.

Her chest is doing up and down slowly as she is inhaling- exhaling. She grabbed his hand and put it over her breast. He instantly palmed her breast.

" Show me how much you missed me."

She uttered. Her tone reflected restlessness and desire built up inside them.

" I am all yours to claim however you want."

His lips curved into amusing smirk. The very next second, she was lying under him as he flipped her down and hover over her.

" Are you aware of your words, wife?"

She smiled with a hint of playfulness.

" I am."

He leaned his face closer to her so that his nose caressed her.

" I will lose my control second by second."

He warned her.

" Whose permission do you need?"

She smiled and palmed his cheek.

" Devour me the way you want, husband."

He took her lips into his mouth and left it with a smooch. She parted her mouth, letting him slide his tongue inside her.

" Uhmm."

She moaned senselessly when he kneaded her breast while kissing her without any break. He sucked her lower lip like a hungry beast who did not get his favourite meal from the past 2 months.

He sat up after breaking the kiss only to remove his shirt. She opened her eyes as she heard belt unbuckling sound. She licked her already wet lower lip and a red hue appeared on her cheeks.

Kabir removed his pants while saying.

" You badly needed my warmth, no?"

He hovered over her again and continued.

" Thand mein garmi ka ehsaas na kara diya to kehna."

( I will make you feel hot in the cold.)

She smiled and he took her into another passionate kiss. She wrapped her hands around his back. She was wearing a long cotton gown type dress which was now hanging loose on her belly.

He removed her dress from body along with her panty, leaving her all naked under his mercy.

Her breath fastened and she rolled her eyes back when he rubbed his bulge against her core sensually. She gripped his shoulders and let out a pleasurable yet painful moan when he moved himself inside her.

Her body felt like catching a spark. Heat rushed to her body, making her yearn for him more and more.

He intertwined his fingers with her and snuggled his face deep into her neck. She gripped his hair.