18~ Kabir calling his wife disobedient

*Mature content ahead*

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

One thing Kajal is sure about her husband that he doesn't just kiss, he devours her, eat her as if she is the only one to calm his hunger.

His hand roamed on all over her back to find the zip of her dress. She broke the kiss as she felt out of breath.

" Ah.."

She whimpered in low tone when he gripped her hair and pulled her neck back to get excess. Wave of butterflies rush down to her stomach when he put his lips on her neck.

She wrapped her hands around his shoulders, to keep herself stable because this man is ready to faint her.

" Ahhh...."

She moaned when he bite her neck. She felt his warm tongue licking her skin to soothe the pain. Cold breeze hit her skin when she felt his other hand undoing her zip of dress.

Her nipples hardened, thighs clenched in response.

He left her hair and slide his lips down to her cleevage while removing her dress. Her cheeks flushed, got warm due to blushing when her dress reach down to her lower belly.

She gulped when he unclasped her bra and removed it from her body. She open her eyes to look at him, who is busy worshiping her skin with his soft and gentle kisses.

His hand gripped one side of her waist and she closed her eyes once again before snuggling her face into his neck.

" I can take you right now, right here but..."

She felt him mumbling against her ear. He kissed her earlobe then continue.

" Let me give every stage of pleasure before reaching to main part."

She blushed more.

Her breathing turned little heavy as she felt his finger circling around her nipple which is hardened and badly need his pleasurable care.

" Tell me what do you want me to do?"

Kajal furrowed her eyebrows and looked at his face with hint of confusion. He smirked, cupped her jaw.

" Aise to bohot bolti ho, ab kya hua? Bolti band hamari biwi ki?"

( What happened now? Out of words?)

He teased her. She chewed the inside of her lower lip when he plant a kiss on her chin.

" Tell me, love."

She gulped. Well, what is she supposed to say? Like.... no way! She is not courageous enough to put that in words and guide him.

" Khud ko kuch nahi aata kya?"

( Don't you know things to do?)

He expected this answer from her. How can she lose in any game, be it love, war or business.

She hissed when he bite her lower lip.