28~ Kabir taking action

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

Kajal squeezed her eyes when she felt a gentle kiss on her bicep. Kabir slid the blanket down to her lower waist and placed his lips on her tattoo just below her side area of chest.

She exhaled then turned on her back making Kabir to dip his face into her neck.

She smiled softly and blinked several times to fix her vision.

" Good morning, beautiful."

Kabir said before pecking the tip of her nose.

" Morning."

She sat up and found a few buttons of her shirt opened. She sighed, knowing who must have done this. She buttoned up her shirt then fixed her hair while staring at Kabir who got down from bed then lifted her up in arms.

" Want to take a bath together?"

He asked.

" Hamara saubhagya, Patidev."

( My pleasure, Husband.)

Kajal replied while encircling her hand around his neck.

Their giggles echoed in the whole bathroom as they took bath together while enjoying each other's company.

Kabir looks at his wife scolding her PA via call as he has done something wrong in work. She looks angry.

" Whatever! I need the whole data of what you've done in an hour, fast."

She declined the call then ran her fingers into hair.

" You look so hot in anger."

Here comes a smile on her face, hearing her husband's words. She grabbed a comb and started brushing her hair.

" I know."

He chuckled at her proud reply. Kabir walked closer to her and pecked the crown of her head.

" I'll get going."

He said.

" Won't you have breakfast?"

Kabir denied.

" I'll have it in the office. I need to catch up a little about work here."

She nodded her head okay and he turned to leave after wearing his shoes. Kajal grabbed her mobile after getting ready then went downstairs.

" You won't have food, Kajal?"

Malti asked her daughter-in-law.

" Uhm, No maa. I have urgent work."

" Atleast have juice before leaving."

Malti insisted.

" Did Kabir have something?"

Malti gave a positive response.

" Just a sandwich and glass of juice."

Kajal smiled knowing Malti never let her children go empty stomach. Kajal too had a sandwich and juice hurriedly then left.

" Sir,"

Kabir hummed while clicking his pen as his PA called him.

" I know we shouldn't bring our personal topic to work but can you ask Kajal mam not to get angry at Aryan much?"

Kabir raised his eyebrows and looked at Anjali.

" Hm?"

Anjali looked nervous.

" He was with me the previous night and that is why he couldn't do his work. He was nervous to go to the office today. He said Kajal mam is dangerous when she is angry."