17~ Kajal want her dagger back!

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

Kajal did not realize she was crying until a tear from her eyes dropped on his forehead. He chuckled bitterly.

" You don't need to cry."

Kabir said. She gulped and somehow felt guilty.

" Because of us, baba left you and you had to endure all that alone. We are the only one to get blame."

Kabir sighed softly.

" No. Its not like your childhood was good either. If I was struggling then you three were having bad phase of your life as well."

Her eyes filled up. His pain is unforgettable. He was fighting alone while her brothers and her were together.

She put her cheek on his forehead as he closed his eyes.

" You are so strong, husband."

She whispered. He smiled when she moved her cheek away from his forehead.

" I used to yearn for maa and baba. Those people never invited me in any family function or festival. Badi maa did take care of me but away from everyone's gaze. Sartak and Virat bhaiya used to laugh at me when I would get beating from some boys. They did not help me. They said they were ashamed of me being their brother. Gaurav and Yuvika? I took care of them but they showed their back at me. They too became like everyone else."

She wiped his tears and he grabbed her hand before hugging it close to his chest.

" I did not know anyone can love me like you did. People were disgusted by me when I was nerd and they got scared when I turn into heartless and cold man. I made my mind that I was the unluckiest man in the world until you came into my life. The.. They said you too will leave me. But you won't na? I will die without you."

He got restless. She caresses his chest in soothing way.

" Shh shh... Nhi jayenge hum aapko chhorr kar. Pagal hain vo sab. Koi alag nahi karega humko aapko, hmm?"

( Shh! I won't go anywhere leaving you. They all are mad. No one will separate you and me, hmm?)

He gulped and nodded twice.

" Please don't leave me."

He whispered then closed his eyes. She caresses his hair, patted his head until he fall asleep. She moved his head away from her lap and put over the pillow. She made him sleep on his stomach then get down from bed. She grabbed her mobile and walked out of the room.

Aryan picked up her call in just 2 rings.

" Yes mam."

Kajal glance at room in which her husband is sleeping.

" I need you to get me full details of Kabir's classmate of every three school in which he studied. I want details of his math teacher in 9th class. You have two days to complete the work."

Aryan gave positive response before declining the call. She dialed a number. A man picked her call.

" I want you to get my dagger from bhabhi-maa and hand me when I'll tell you."

" But mam-"

" I will talk to bhabhi-maa."

She interrupted the man before declining the call.

" You all lived peaceful life however you wanted, now you all will live according to me."

She said to herself then put her mobile there and went back into room. She smiled softly while laying beside him. She caresses his cheek.