15~ Kabir's mental breakdown

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

People left you when you were loser now they won't hesitate to leave this monster also.

You don't deserve anyone love, Kabir.

You are curse to human kind.

Your parents could not love you then how will a mere woman would stay with you. She will soon leave you.

Sartak succeed to disturb Kabir. He perfectly played with his mind that he could only hear his hatred filled voice. He did not want to go home. His parents would see him, his wife will see his condution and question him and right now he really don't need anyone.

He just want to divert his mind.

That is why, he went to his cottage where he could find no one.

Only his memories will be present with him.

He has been finding so many ways to divert his mind for so long but could not get satisfied result. He even find out the way with which he could hurt himself so that he forget his agony and all he remember is his wound.

His hand shivered as he tried grabbing the pack of cigarette. No, he cannot do this. He promised his wife but..

" I n..need it."

He stuttered and eyes turned glossy. He crushed the pack in his fist before throwing it away with a loud scream.

" Aahhhhhhhhhh..."

He covered his ears.

" Please go away. Leave me alone."

He pleaded and tears stream down from his eyes and he drop on couch. He brought his knees close to his chest.

Those disgusting voice echoed in his ear, pricked his heart that he felt like pulling his hair. He can feel shadows lurking in dark.

He removed his overcoat and shirt then threw those somewhere in the room. He is feeling so hot, sweat formed on his forehead.

" Please...."

He pleaded timidly but noise did not leave him. His past blurred his vision as soon as he open his eyes. He could see faded scene of young boy getting beating from some boys.

Some are laughing, some are pitying but none is helping. The young boy could not even fight for himself and submitted to those monsters as if he is so done with his life.

" No..."

He whispered and blinked the tears away and the scene disappeared into thin air. He want to save that young boy.

" He must be in pain."

He don't know if he is in present or past. He is just having mixed feelings and all are hurting him.

" See that loser..."

He gasp and turn to look at his left only to find a girl mocking him with her group.

" Oh God, this chasmish!"

Kabir griited his teeth and grabbed the water jar which was on table and threw at the direction of those girls. But the jar hit the window and glass broke down.

He blinked, walked to that direction wondering where those girls are gone. He gulped and look down at broken pieces of glass.

He crouch down and grabbed one piece. His mouth parted a little and he fisted the glass piece in his palm. The pain did not hurt him. It was way less than his old wound which is emerged now.