19~ The next CEO

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

Kabir parted his mouth when Malti forward a spoon full of curd and sugar. He ate it. She patted his head in blessing manner.

" God will give what you deserve. Respect his decision, hmm?"

Kabir smiled and nodded. He look at Shaurya.

" Won't you come with me?"

Kabir asked.

" I will come with Kajal, just before the announcement of decision."

Kabir nodded.

Finally, the day of decision of come. He is sure he will get the position unless they play dirty. He is feeling quite nervous though.

It feels like result day when you are going to zed final score of all preparations and hard work you've done to accomplish that one goal.

He turn his gaze at Kajal who is having important call with someone. He walked toward her and grabbed her wrist before pulling her toward the nearby room.

" Talk to you later, Miss Sharma."

Kajal declined the call and shove her mobile inside her blazer pocket.

" What happened, husband?"

Kajal asked while he took her inside the room, closed the door then hugged her in no second. He snuggled his face into her neck and tighten the neck.

" I am nervous and...scared."

He whispered the last word. Kajal put her hands on his back.

" Scared? For what? If you agree, I can end the reason of your fear."

Kabir let out chuckle from mouth, knowing the way of her 'ending'. She knows only one language in these type of cases and that is- Violence!

" No need."

Saying, he broke the hug then tuck the strand of her hair behind the ear.

" A kiss can work."

Kajal raised her eyebrows and dared to utter-

" To all those people? Okay, I can do this for you-"

" I dare to complete your sentence, biwi."

He interrupted her middle with stern look  on face. Kajal laughed lightly. Sometimes, her jokes goes too far for her husband.

She encircled her hands around his neck.

" Don't be angry, my dear husband. I am only yours."

She said then closed her eyes, tiptoed to put her lips on his. He tilted his head, cupped her neck and kissed her back. The kiss was slow, gentle and full of love which lasted for more than a minute.

Kajal wiped his lower lip which got wet while kissing.

" Don't be nervous. I know you will win."

She showed trust on him more than anyone out there. He sighed.

" What if I don't."

Kajal thinned her eyebrows.

" Then snatch your right."

She stated as if it is the most obvious thing. Kabir passed her done look.

" I cannot force every single member of company. Their decision matters the most because later I have to work with them."

Kajal slide the strand of his hair behind.

" Trust yourself, husband. I know you will win."

Kabir hummed then hugged her one more time before leaving the room with her. He departed to Chauhan group of industries.