Chapter 1: Auction & Rules

"Number 128 to stage." I looked down, I'm 130. I looked around the room, and my eyes landed on an old acquaintance.

Jake Pitts when my master, well my old master was having a get-together, we slaves would get together in a room. I met Jake within my first year of my old master.

You could hear the numbers being thrown from left to right until one outbids all the others.

"Sold to the man in the back."

"Number 129 to stage." I took a deep breath, it was my turn next, I'm scared as hell.

What if no one wants me. I'll just be the joke of the day, sitting all alone in the back.

"Number 130 to stage." I felt an arm pulling me toward the stage. I took in my surroundings.

"Number 130: Kellin Bostwick Quinn, age 16, virgin" you could hear people whooping. A virgin is always good because they could break them in

"Who care to start the bidding?" The numbers were being yelled from left to right.

I looked around, all the one building looks evil as hell. They were looking me up and down like I was a piece of meat that they were waiting to tear into.

"10,000." A man with brown hair down to his shoulder yelled.

"20,000" Someone else shouted.

The number kept going back and forth.

"30,000."

"50,000." There was utter silence.

"Going once, going twice..." No one spoke up.

"Sold, come and collect your prize." I rolled my eyes, I'm okay with being a submissive, but I hate when people call me a prize.

I felt a pair of arms wrapping around me, guiding me out of the club and into a limo.

I held my head down, avoiding all eye contact. I didn't know if he wanted me to look at him of not.

"Look at me." I slowly raised my head. The man that brought me was even cuter up close.

He literally was eye fucking me, he licked lips hungrily. I shifted uncontrollably in my place.

"You're a cute little virgin." He leans forward, moving his finger across my cheek.

I blushed turning my head, avoiding eye contact. He grabbed my face, making me look at him.

"Perhaps we should get to the rules." I nodded.

"Rule 1: Always look at me when I'm speaking to you. I hate when people attempt to avoid eye contact." I nodded.

"Rule 2: If I ask you a question or anything, I want you to respond. I hate when people just nod or shrug. Do you understand so far?" I nodded.

"What did I just tell you."

"Sorry, master. Yes, I understand."

"Good boy..." He patted my head.

"Rule 3: You will call me master, but when we are in bed, or doing fun you will call me daddy."

"Rule 4: You're not allowed to pleasure yourself, only I'm allowed to."

Ruler 5: Inside the house, you are only allowed to wear your boxer, any other clothes will not be permitted.

"Rule 6: You're not allowed to leave the house without me. There are more rules, but we'll come to those later. If I catch you violating any rule, you will be punished."

"What type of punishment?"

"I'm glad you ask." His smirk grow.

"But..." He leans in, I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

"You'll have to find out for yourself."

I was about to ask him something when the car jerks to a stop, causing me to fall onto him.

"S-sorry, I-I didn't-"

"It's fine." He laughed.

The door opened and he assisted me out of the car, my eyes widen at the house, it was huge it was more like a mansion.

"Let me show you around." He opened the front door, I walked in behind him.

"To your left is the living room." He pulled me into that room. It was huge, bigger than what my last master had.

"If you ever want to watch television, you don't have to ask. I require you to make yourself at home, I'm not the type of master that keeps you locked up all night and day."

"Yes, sir."

"Down the hall, is the theater room, I'll be teaching you some stuff, that will take place in that room."

"To the right is the kitchen.." He placed his finger with mine and guide me to the kitchen.

"You don't have to ask to eat, what's mine is yours." I nodded.

He brought his free hand down to my ass, causing my body to jerk forward.

"What did I tell you in the car?"

"If you ask a question or anything, don't shrug or nod."

"And what did you do?"

"I-I nodded, I-I'm sorry, sir."

"On to the next room." He leads me up the stairs and into the first room on the right

"This is the punishment room." He pushed me onto the bed and walked over to the closet. He looked at me and smirked, he opened the door and my eyes widen.

"Whips, a milk machine, nipple clamps, ropes, dildos, chains, Gags, cock rings, butt plugs, anal beads, 2 sided dildo, lube, I don't use condoms, I'm clean. Handcuffs, anything you can name I have."

"Follow me and I'll show you to your room." We walked short walk down the hall and stopped.

"This is your room, my room is just right across the hall." He opened the door and my eyes widen, this room was bigger than my old room.

I walked in and looked around, I had a TV, a walk-in closet, already filled with clothes, and my own bathroom connected.

"Do you like it?" I nodded.

"We can finish the house tour some other time, right now I want you to settle down and get used to the place and tomorrow we will begin." I smile and nodded.

He shot me another glare, I held up my hands.

"It's a force of habit."

"Well then..." He walks toward me.

"I suppose we have to get you out of that habit." He smirked, giving my ass a firm smack, causing me to groan.

Goodbyes are never endless
Endlessgoodbyes