Chapter 5: Kellin's 1st Punishment

~~~~~~Kellin's~~~~~~~~~
"How about today?" I asked.

"No," Vic said.

"How about tomorrow?"

"No."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because you're not ready," Vic said, as he pulled a water bottle out of the fridge.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Do you think you're ready?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Why do you think that?" He asked.

"I-I don't know." I lied.

"Kellin, look at me."

I looked up at him and he scanned my eyes.

"What are you not telling me?" I shrugged my shoulder, causing Vic to smack my ass hard.

"What are you not telling me." He asked

"I-I fingered myself," I whispered.

"You did what?" He asked.

"N-nothing," I mumbled.

I looked down at the table and tapped my fingers gently against it.

"Look at me, Kellin."

I shook my head no.

"I said look at me," Vic growled.

I looked up at him and I could feel my eyes starting to tear up.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I-I fingered myself last night in the shower."

Vic eyes filled with lust, mix with a little anger.

"When you weren't supposed to?" I nodded.

Vic stepped toward me and place his hand on my waist and pulled my body close to his.

"You know you weren't supposed to touch yourself." I nodded.

He slapped my ass hard, causing me to groan and push against him, feeling his hard-on through his jeans.

"And you did it anyways?"

"Y-yes."

"Did it feel good?"

"Y-yes."

"How many fingers did you use?"

"Two."

"I want you upstair in the punishment room, completely naked. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir.

I ran to the punishment room and threw my clothes off and climbed onto the bed.

I wonder what Vic is going to do. I close my eyes and image all the things he could do to me.

"Oh, my God," I mumbled.

Vic was still downstairs so I took my cøck into my hand and pumped the base. My eyes closed and my head rests back against the pillow.

The door slam and my eye snap open. I lean up and seen Vic standing there anger and lust.

"I told you to come up here and wait for me." He took a step closer to the bed.

"Not to touch yourself." He climbed onto the bed.

He grabbed my hands and pinned them back against the bed.

"But you just don't listen, do you?"

"N-no, sir."

"W-what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I am glad you ask." He smirked.

He climbed off the bed and walked over to his wall filled with toys.

"Close your eyes."

I closed my eyes and rest my head back against the pillow, my dïck still throbbing.

My hand slowly made their way down but was grabbed and held down.

Vic grabbed my other hand and flipped me on my back, cuffing my hands together. He flipped me back onto my stomach and shove something into my mouth and fasten it around my neck.

"Open your eyes."

I open my eyes and looked up at Vic. He leaned over me naked and my eyes traveled down his body.

"Do you like what you see?" I moaned against the gag.

"You look so sexy like that."

He ran his hand up and down my thigh, avoiding the spot that I need the most. I groaned against the gag and lift my hips.

"What do you need, baby?"

He gently brushed his hand against my dïck.

"Right there?" I nodded.

He wraps his hand around the base of my dïck and slowly pumps the base. I rocked my hip off the bed.

"Was you thinking about me?" I nodded.

"Then how about I give you what you want."
~~~~~~~Vic POV~~~~~~~~
I grabbed the lube and pour a small amount into the palm of my hand. I wrap my hand around the base of Kellin's dïck, pumping the base.

Kellin eyes closed and his head rolled back and hit the pillow. I kissed along his stomach and to his neck, taking his skin in between my teeth, causing him to groan.

He tilts his neck to the side giving me better access. I found that spot right below his ear that sends goosebumps all over his body.

I reached forward and remove the gag from around his mouth.

Kellin could feel the pressure building up in his balls and his cøck started to throb harder.

"V-vic."

"What did you call me?"

I slowed my movement causing him to groan and buck his hip.

"Daddy, please."

"That's better, baby."

"I want you to suck my cøck, baby."

I helped him to his knee and didn't waste any time in taking my whole length down his throat.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, as Kellin continued to deep throat my length.

Kellin pulled away and my eyes opened. He looked up at me and I knew what he wanted.

I grabbed him by his hair and thrust my hips forward, shoving my cøck into his mouth.

He moaned deeply and I could feel my cøck throb in his mouth. Kellin started bobbing his head up and down on my cøck applying suction as he got to the tip.

I could feel my balls tighten, signaling that I was about to cüm.

"F-fück."

I pushed Kellin's head down onto my cøck one final time and explode into the back of his throat.

He slowly pulled off making sure he got every single drop. He looked up at me and swallowed, and then licking his lips.

Kellin groaned and rocked his hips, he dïck was throbbing and I smirked.

"Please, don't."

"Sorry, baby, I have to punish you someway."

"Daddy, please."

"Turn over."

Kellin nodded and rolled over. I climbed off the bed and pulled a vibrator from the drawer. I grabbed the bottle of lube and spread the liquid along the item.

"This is going to be uncomfortable, baby."

As the toy was being pushed inside, Kellin groaned and pushed back against the toy like the little slut he was.

I uncuffed his hand and helped him off the bed. Tonight was going to be a fun night.

This chapter sucks I am sorry. I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to comment and vote.