Chapter 3: Handjobs

~~~~~~~~Vic's~~~~~~~
I decided that I only want it to be just me and Kellin today. So I give the maid a paid day off.

I couldn't stand to cook in complete silence. I decided to sing a song I have secretly been writing.

"Do you know I count your heart beat before you sleep. I bite my fingernails to the bone and then I crawl back under the stairwell to a place I call my home."

I hear footstep and turned around to see Kellin peaking around the corner.

"You can come in here you know that right.

He slowly made his way from around the corner his eyes never once left mine.

"You have a great voice." He smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled and turned back to the bacon making sure not to burn it.

"I give the maid the day off so it would just me and you."

"What are the plans for today."

"Another lesson and maybe go to the park or the store whatever you want to do. You're not ready for all the big stuff yet."

"What big stuff?"

"Punishment, toys, sex. I still don't think you're ready, you still need some lesson."

"How do you know? Maybe I'm ready."

I clicked off the burned and turned around, walking toward him.

"Do you think you're ready," I smirked and placed my hand on his hips, pulling him close to me.

"I believe I am."

"Think about it again."

I slipped my hand in the back of his pants, grabbing his ass.

"I'm ready."

"So, you think you're ready for the big stuff."

My free hand grabbed his hair and jerked his head to the side.

"You think you're ready to be fücked hard?" Kellin nodded.

"I will have you screaming my name, begging for me to go harder..."

I press my hips against him, feeling the bulge that was slowly forming.

"Deeper."

I slipped my finger in between his cheek rubbing it against his entrance.

"I'll have you pinned to the bed, unable to move. I might even gag you so that the neighbors won't complain about how loud you are being."

"So are you sure you're ready?"

"Y-yes."

"I'll fuck you until you pass out."

He whines and thrust his hips against mine.

I'll have you sore in the morning, bruises on every part of your body, claiming what's mine."