chapter 4: Shopping with Master

~~~~~~~~~Vic's~~~~~~
"Do you like those?" I asked as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"What? No." Kellin quickly replied.

"They're cute. Do you want them, baby?" I asked.

Kellin blushed and turned away. I grabbed the lace underwear out of his hand.

"You should try them on for me, baby."

"I-I don't know." He mumbled.

I grabbed Kellin's hand and pulled him toward the dressing room, looking behind me before pushing him inside the room.

I closed the door behind me and toss the lace underwear to him.

"Try them on for me, baby."

Kellin nodded and slowly removed his shirt and started to work on his pants. I stood there watching his every movement. 

He pulled off his pants and throw them at me, catching me off guard.

"Hey, I want to enjoy the show." I laughed.

"Fine."

He pulled off his boxers and replace them with the lace underwear, and I could feel my pants starting to tighten.

He turned around and looked in the mirror giving me a perfect view of his äss. 

"You look great, baby," I said as I wrap my arms around his waist and pulled him back against me.

"Do you really think so?" I nodded.

"They look perfect on you," I said and kissed his cheek.

I ran down his chest and to the lower part of his stomach.

"What are you doing?" Kellin asked.

"Just trust me, baby," I said, as I slip my hand over the front of the underwear. 

I kiss his neck and he tilts his head to the side giving me better access.

I slipping underneath the material and wrap my hand around his length, slowly pumping the shaft back and forth. 

"You look so good, baby," I whispered, rocking my hips forward.

"V-Vic?"

I grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled his head back.

"What did you just call me?"

I asked.

"D-daddy." He groaned.

I felt the way his dïck would twitch in my hand.

"Look at yourself, baby. Look at how sexy you are in those."

He rock his hips with mine and my pant was extremely tight.

I moved away quickly unbuttoning pants letting them fall down to the ground.

Kellin turn around and not a second later he was down on his knees with my boxers around my ankles.

"Anything you want me to do, Daddy?" He asked, as his wraps his hand around my length.

"Show me what you have learned, baby." He nodded.

"What did I tell you about nodding?"

"You do it."

"Are you testing me?" I asked.

"Maybe...."

He ran his hand up and down my length so slowly.

"Maybe not......"

"Are you going to punish me, Daddy?" He asked innocently.

"Just wait until we get home!" I growled.

"What are you going to do, daddy?" He asks as he took my length into his mouth.

"You will find out."

He moaned around my length, causing my hips to buck forward.

I grabbed his hand and removed it from my cøck wanting him to use just his mouth.

He bobbed his head up and down my length, taking more into his mouth as he went along.

I bit my lips not wanting to be too loud. I didn't want people in the store to hear us.

"You're doing great, baby," I mumbled.

He moans around my length again and my buck forward. I look down and he was staring up at me.

"Play with yourself, baby."

I let go of his hand and he ran it down his chest, while the other one was jerking himself off, all without stopping his movements. 

He pulled off and look around the room when his eyes landed on a bench. He turns back to me and I know what he wants.

I walk over and sat down. He turns to me and smirked, he fell to the floor on his hands and knees, and he slowly but sexually crawled over toward me.

My dïck twitched at the sight. He places his hands on my legs, spreading them apart. He movement in between them and stared up at me.

"When can we fück, daddy?" He asked straight forward.

"You're not ready yet, baby."

"What makes you think that?" He asked as he wraps his hand around my length, slowly pumping the base up and down.

"It will hurt, baby. I don't want to hurt you."

"Please, daddy?" He whines.

"Kellin, stop now or your punishment will be worse." He groaned and rolled his eyes.

I growled and moved forward so we were eye to eye.

"You listen to me and you listen well. It is taking everything I have right now not to bend you have my knee. I'm sure you don't want me to do that in public do you?"

"N-no, daddy." I could tell he was lying.

"You're not ready for it."

"What do you keep thinking that?"

I moved from the bench and pushed him on the ground crawling on top of his rubbing our lengths together.

"You want to see what it feels like, baby?"

I moved my hand between his length rubbing the tip of my finger over his hole.

"Yeah."

I slowly pushed my finger inside causing him to groan and tried to pull away.

"You wanted to feel how it feels."

I slowly rocked my fingers in and out of his hole, before pulling out completely.

"We will do this for the next three day, and then maybe just maybe you will be ready. Is that fair?"

"Y-yes, sir."

I got up and started to put back on my clothes wanting to hurry up and get home.

"We can finish this at home." He nodded.

I cleared my throat and stared at him.

"Yes, sir."

He grabbed his clothes changing out of the lace underwear.

"Just telling you bow we are buying those," I said as I grabbed them and walked out the door.

This Is not my best writing and I apologize. If you like leave a comment and a vote.
Goodbyes are never endless
~endlessgoodbyes~