Chapter 2: Blowjobs✔️

~~~~~~~~~Vic's~~~~~~~~
Kellin finally walked into the theater, where I told him to meet me. He was in nothing but his boxers and might I say he looks so damn good.

"Good morning, beautiful." I smiled.

"Good morning, master." I slowly walked toward him, scan all over his body. I rested my hands on his hips and pulled him close to me.

"Are you excited about your first lesson today, baby?" He nodded.

I brought my hand down, smacking me his ass. He gasped and jerked his hips forward.

"Hmm, you like that, baby?" I smirked.

Kellin looked down and played with his fingers, a blush spread across his cheeks.

"Yes, master."

"Mhm, let begins today's lesson." I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the front.

"Do you know what a blowjob is, baby?" He thought about it.

"Mr. Purdy never did anything sexual with me.."

"Can you try and guess what it is?"

"Is it where I just um pick your dick in my mouth?"

"That's not the only thing you do, but that's a good start." I laughed.

Kellin blushed and look down again, I place my finger underneath his chin, causing him to look up at me.

"You want to try it and I'll just walk you through?" He nodded.

"Kellin, use your words."

"Yes, I want to try."

"Okay, on your knees, baby boy." He dropped to his knees, I looked down and smiled.

"What do I do first, master?"

"Call me daddy, baby."

"Okay, daddy."

"Run your hand over the front of my jeans." I grabbed his hand, placing it onto my bulge and slowly moving my hand up and down.

"Like this?" I nodded, removing my hand from his.

My hip jerked forward, Kellin quickly removed his hand.

"It's okay, baby, I didn't mean to scare you." I grabbed his hand kissed it, before placing it back on my bulge.

"Are you ready for the next step, baby?" He nodded.

I let the nod slide, not really paying that much attention to it.

"I want you to undo my pants." He nodded.

"I haven't been saying anything, but you know I hate it when you nod. I'll like an answer."

"Yes, sir." He started to unbutton my pants, pulling them down to my ankles.

"These too, sir?"

"Yes." He pulled my boxer down, my member sprang free and slapped my stomach.