Chapter 7: Kellin is kidnapped.

Warning level: 5

"Where are you taking me?"

"Stop talking." He growled.

"I-I need to go home."

He stopped in his tracks and turned me making me look at him.

"What home, kid? You were sleeping on the streets. I have someone who will be willing to take you in."

"I-I have someone at home waiting for me."

"Who, Victor?"

"H-How do you know about Vic?" I asked and the guy just smirked continued to walk.

People give us weird looks and the guy just smiled and kept walking.

"Act normal and if you do anything to draw attention to us I will kill you." He whispered.

His grip was tight around my arm. They all watched me with curious eyes wondering what is happening. I surely didn't want to die at my age so I just went along and put a fake smile on my face.

"That's a good boy." He whispered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You stay here and don't move. You will be spoken to shortly. Do you understand me?" I nodded.

"You're going to have to get out of that habit. Your soon to be new master doesn't like when his pets just nodded. I once seen him nearly beat one to death because of it. Oh what a cruel man he can be." I swallowed. 

"Yes, sir. I will no move. I will stay in this exact spot." I answered. 

"Good boy. I wouldn't want to see a pretty face like yours become a pretty big waste of my time." He said as he walked out through the door. 

Once the door was shut I was quick to move searching through every drawer I could to try and find where I was. 

"There got to be something." I whispered. 

"Can I help you find something." I quickly turned around and my mouth dropped. 

"Hello, Kellin, It's good to see you again." 

He slowly walked toward me and I backed up until my back came in touch with the wall. 

"I knew my brother wouldn't be able to keep up with you. A pretty face like you deserves all the attention he can get."

"Mike Fuentes, or would I say your new master." He ran his fingers through my hair and I jerked away from him which was a big mistake. 

He grabbed me and pinned me against the wall his hand tightly gripped my arms most likely leaving bruises on me. 

"I wouldn't do that if I was you. You see I am a lot different than my brother. I am more oh how would you say it? I more of a sadist I get off to the thought of seeing someone in pain."

"P-Please, let me go." Mike smirked. 

"Oh, no I don't think I will. You see I been wanting you since I seen you at the auction but my stupid ass brother out bidded me. It was just a matter of time before you would be in my arms. You see my brother have somewhat of a tamper and I knew when he hit that point what he says will hurt the person he cares the most about, you. He hurt you and you ran right to where I thought you would."

"Y-You don't have to do this, Mike. Just let me go and be with Vic." 

"You will not even speak of his name while you are here. Do you understand me?" I nodded. 

I realized what I did when his hand met with my face. He pulls away from me and looked me up and down. 

"You will do what I say and when I say it, you understand me?" 

"Y-yes, master."

"Good boy. Now, I want you to take off your clothes."

"W-what?"

"You heard me, Kellin. I want you to take your clothes off."

My hand was shaking as I remove my shirt. Mike's eyes scan my body up and down, as I worked on my pants. I looked at Mike and he nodded and I slowly took off my boxers leaving me completely naked. I covered myself and looked at Mike tears running down my face.

"See that wasn't so bad." Mike said. 

He steps toward me and reached his hand down causing me to flinch.

"Mike?" 

"What?" He yelled turning toward the man that brought me here. 

"Y-Your..." He looks at me and then back at Mike. 

"brother is here." Mike quickly turn back toward me. 

"Ryan, take him downstairs to the basement and don't let him out of your sight." Mike said as he left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to end this chapter here. I am so sorry I haven't been uploading a lot. I feel like no one even cares enough about my stories anymore and I understand why. I have been working non-stop. Don't forget to comment/votes. 

Goodbyes are never endless

~Endlessgoodbyes~