Chapter 25

WARNING🔞! : I guide you to skip this chapter if you weren't comfortable in this kind of scene as it contain a wild matured content.

{ Dito na'tin mapapatunayan kung gaano kahalimaw ang isang Tendilla. }

Chapter 25: Burning In Heaven

4 hours.

I've been in the bathroom for four hours now, holding the scrub and aggressively rubbing my neck. I didn't mind the pain it caused, compared to what I experienced earlier, this was nothing.

Nakikisabay sa pagbagsak ng tubig ang luha sa mata ko, nanginginig ang kamay at tuhod ko.

Kahit na anong sabon at kuskos ko pakiramdam ko ramdam ko padin ang labi ng taong 'yon. Hayop ang maituturing sa gaya niya, walang awa sa kapwa.

I know that such things are unavoidable in my situation. I am disabledly blind, maraming masasamang taong maaari akong linlangin at utuin.

Matagal ko nang nararanasan 'yon ngunit kahit kailan hindi ako magtino, bakit ba sobrang lambot ko ayan tuloy napaka dali kong samantalahin.

I took a harsh breath, my weak sobs growing louder. "Get off, please. Get off, please. G-get off, ple.. se." I leaned against the wall, sobbing and crying uncontrollably.

"P-please.."

I stayed in that position for an hour until I decided to get up because my body was starting to feel cold. I wore the robe that Axy had prepared, and with trembling legs, I walked out of the bathroom, hugging my body tightly.

Dinala ako ni Axy sa condo unit niya, nais panga sana sa hospital ngunit hindi ako pumayag. I preferred to take a shower and clean up rather than face the doctor, wala namang pinsala ang katawan ko kundi ang puso ko.

How can a doctor treat my broken soul with their check-ups and words? A sad smile grazed my lips as I sat at the edge of the bed. No one can treat me but myself.

I was zoning out for a moment that I didn't notice Axy's presence beside me. She was just silent, napa ngiti nalang ako sa pakiramdam na tila dinadaluhan niya ako sa sandaling ka'y bigat ng lahat.

"I'm just here, Roku. I'm willing to listen, I'm willing to lend my shoulder to you, I'm willing to join you in bearing the pain, I'm willing to take your soul in peace, I'm willing to do everything just to make you feel that you're not alone. I'm here, my love.." ang mga salita niya tuluyang tinibag ang kakarapot kong pagpipigil.

My shoulders shook as I trembled, tears flowing like a broken faucet, with no end. I bit my lip while trying to stop my sobbing. I played with my trembling hands, my breath becoming heavier with my heart.

"A-axy.." humihikbing usal ko na tila mapapahinto ng pangalan niya ang sakit na nararamdaman ko.

Her hand reached out to hug me. "Hush, my love. Just cry, cry until you feel numb.." My sobs grew louder, burying my face in her chest and closing my eyes tightly.

"B-bakit.. b-bakit kailangan kong maranasan 'to?" I asked, feeling her stiffen.

"H-have I been a bad girl?"

Axy gasp, humigpit ang yakap niya. "F-fuck." isang beses siyang huminga ng malalim. "Roku, you're not. You've been a good girl, you've been good to all of us, so don't say anything like that.." I smiled sadly as she stroked my hair. "You did not deserve what happened, no one deserves it. Mayroon lang talagang mga pagkakataon na nagiging masama ang isang tao hindi dahil napipilitan sila ngunit dahil mas pinili nilang pahirapan ang iba. A choice that has a critical consequences, a heavier than Lucifer can offer.." she whispered, her voice suddenly cold. "And I'll make sure that the person who made you feel this way will suffer more than the feeling of burning in hell. I'll make his everyday life a nightmare, I'll make sure that he'll pay more than a number can count." A cold, chilling laugh escaped her lips, causing me to shiver with a different feeling.