Chapter 26

WARNING🔞! : I guide you to skip this chapter if you weren't comfortable in this kind of scene as it contain a wild and take breathing matured content.

{ Part two, loves. Enjoy, hehe!🤭 }

Chapter 26 : Sunday Of Pleasure

"Hmm.." daing ko ng makaramdam ng pag galaw sa aking ibaba, nalukot ang mukha ko sa umagang pagnanasa.

Naka awang ang labi ko sa nararamdamang kiliti, something hot touching my lower region, licking and nibbling. I couldn't help but moan.

"Uh.. a-ano.." I gasped, tuluyang nagising ang diwa ko.

Nag init nang malala ang mukha ko ng rumagasang tila gripo ang mga ala-ala kagabi. Umagang umaga sobrang init ng pakiramdam ko lalo na sa bagay na naglulumikot sa bulaklak ko.

"Good morning, my love.." Axy said, she bit my flower before rising and kissing my cheek.

My breath hitched as her finger brushed against my region, massaging it and intensifying the heat.

"A-ano—Axaah.." I pressed my lip to stifle a moan, paos nanga ako.

"How was your sleep?" she asked, her finger tracing down my crack. When it found my hole, it slipped in smoothly, causing me to grip her shoulder tightly.

"A-axy—ah!" Kinagat ko ang braso niya ng bumilis ang labas masok niya, oh my gosh!

"Your cunt is getting used to my finger, love," she whispered, making me whimper. "Your little pussy seems to love my finger already."

I bit down harder on her shoulder as she increased the speed, dinagdagan niya pa ng dalawa kaya mas lalo akong nabaliw.

I couldn't believe we were doing this early in the morning; she was truly insatiable.

After minutes of blissful agony, I finally climaxed. Mabilis niyang tinanggal ang dalawang daliri ngunit iniwan ang isa, napa lunok ako ng dahan dahan 'yong gumalaw sa loob ko.

"You didn't answer my question, my love. I said, how was your sleep?" I released her shoulder, my eyes closed tightly, embracing her finger that was still moving inside me.

"Ma.. ah.. M-maayos naman, Axy.." I managed to reply, though it came out as a moan. "I-ikaw? Na.. uh.. natulog ka ba?"

She kissed my lips before responding, "No, I talked to your pussy all night." Umawang ang labi ko, bumalot ang init sa aking mukha.

"A-axy..." I uttered, breathless.

'S-she didn't sleep?' Then, while I was sleeping, she was still moving inside me? I gulped, unable to believe her.

"Gos—hmm!" Her movements quickened again, three fingers now inside me. My moans were stifled by Axy's aggressive kiss.

I scratched my nails on her back as her movements became faster and wilder. The madness of pleasure engulfed every inch of our bodies, the rhythm inside me trembling with desire.

"Axy!" I yelled as she lifted my body and positioned me to sit on her face.

"Ride on my face, my love," she huskily said, my lips just parted because of her craziness.

When I didn't move, she pulled my hips down until I could feel her lips.

I gripped her hair tightly with one hand while the other held onto the bed's headboard. I bit my lip, trying to stifle my moans; wala na akong boses dahil paos na paos ako kagabi.

She began to eat me, sumabay ang balakang ko nang humagod ang dila niya. Mas nabaliw ako ng pumasok 'yon sa loob ko, ang init.

"Uh.. Axy.." I did ride on her face.