CH.1. ENCOUNTER

Author's Pov..

On the busy road of Mumbai,a man was driving and continuously watching the time in his watch.His brown orbs were fixed in the road.He was none other than Advik Oberoi Sinha or more precisely The danger itself.

Advik's Pov.

I was damm late today because of this traffic.Suddenly my phone ringed showing the caller id of my best friend and my right hand Siddharth.I picked up the phone and heard his shouting
"Kaha hai tu? Bhul Gaya kya tujhe ana hai yaha"
(Where are you?Did you forget that you have to come)
"Don't shout"I said
"Don't shout..ye yaha mera matha kha raha hai,jaldi aa tu"
(He is eating my head here,come fast)
"Yah,coming only"with that I hanged up the phone .

After some time I reached the basement,where Siddharth was already standing outside.Sencing my presence,he said"Finally you came"
"Where is he?"I asked him..
He just motioned me to come with him.Entering the room I saw a man was tied down in chair,his face was covered with blood.
"Kaise ho Rey,accha lag raha hai na yaha"? I told him with a smirk
(How are you Rey,you are feeling good here right?)
"Just ki..il me alr..eady"He said sutteing".
"You know what my mood is very good today,so I will grant your wish you just tell me where to shoot you,I'm giving you 5 seconds to think".With that I started counting..
"Bol nahi paye na,ab main mera marzi se marunga tujhko,taki tujhe yad rahe Advik Oberoi Sinha ko koi betray nahi karta"
(You couldn't tell ,now I will give you death according to my wish,so that you can remember nobody betrays Advik Oberoi Sinha)
With that I pointed the gun in his mouth and shot him.
"Clear the mess and send his body to Roy,so that he can't never thought to mess with me"I told to Sid.
With that I moved out from tha place and reached my car..
I got a message from my sister Akshara
"Bring a cake for me,I am in your office come fast"..
With that I drove towards the cake shop and brought a cake for her and was going towards my car..

Author's Pov
A girl was crossing the road while talking with her mother on phone "Atta liye na,?"
(You have taken the flours right?)
"Haa ma le liye kinte bar ab bologe"
(Yes ma I took it how many times you will tell)
"Ok then come home fast"

"Hmm,coming"

She was none other than Samaira.
Advik was coming towards his car while chaking his mail,and suddenly bumped with Samaira causing all the flour packet to burst.

"What the hell, can't you see and walk miss?"

"Atta ka packet fata mera,dhakka mara apne,aur upar se ap chilla raha hai mujhme,phone pe girlfriend se bat na karke thoda rasta me  dhayan dijiye mr.
"
(The packet of flour busted mine,you bumped on me and still you are shouting on me,rather than talking with girlfriend on phone please keep your eyes on the road mr.)

"To aap mujhe batangi ki mai kya karu,or mere koi girlfriend nahi hai, Why the hell I'm giving explanation to you"

(Now you will tell me what to do,and I don't have any girlfriend)

"Hoga bhi kayse aise insan se to ladkiya duri hi rehti hogi,akhdhu insan mera atta ka packet, phad diya"

(How can you have a girlfriend , girls make a distance from men like you,rude ..You just bursted mine flour's packet)

"Oh hello miss you can't just talk to me like that,I can give money for your packets".

"Keep your money with yourself I don't need." With that Samaira left from there and mumbled"buddhuram"(Idiot)
Advik also left from there saying stupid referring to Samaira..

Both left from there ,not knowing destiny will again make them cross their path..

This was first chapter.. comment down how was it

The meeting part was inspired by the serial "Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi" I liked that sence so used it..
Rest are all my imagination.
Please vote

Thank You 💞☺️