CH.7. UNDERWORLD

Author's pov

Two man was tied upside down with a rope.Blood was oozing from their face.If anybody sees them,they can understand that they have been tortured ruthlessly.

Advik came with a cigarette in his mouth followed by Siddharth .He sat infront of them like a king with a gun in his hands..

"Muh khola hai in dono ne?"Sid asked
(Did they opened their mouth?)

"No they didn't uttered a single word"
Ahan said

Advik was very calm,like he was making some kind of plan in his head.
After keeping his silence,he finally spoke

"Kaun bhejha hai?" Advik asked
(Who sent you all?)

"Hum nahi bolen ahhh "One of them was saying but his words turned into scream when Advik shot him in his right leg which was already injured..
(We will not tell)

"Sidha sidha jabab dena,kuch aur bolega to sarir k ek ek jagah par goli ki nishan hogi"he said(Just give your answer,if you give any other ans then there will be marks of bullets in different parts of your body)

"Let's do it again,who sent you all?"He again asked

"We will not ahhhh"Again one of them started to speak but got shot in his arm...

"You all are missing your chances to stay alive" He said

"Ek aur chance deta hun,kaun veja hai?"He said again while pointing the gun on one of the man's head..
(I'm giving you one more chance,who sent you all)

"Ek,do,tin"(1,2,3) He started counting

"Vivan,vivan ne bh..eja hai hum lo..go ko ap k underworld work..ing pe nazar rakh ne ke liye"The main said while shivering (Vivan,he had sent us to keep an eye on your underworld working)

Advik didn't wait a second and shot the two men on their head.Blood splashed on his face..

"That bastard,I fucking knew it"Advik said..

"So,what now?"Sid asked

"He had to pay for his deeds,he is having a business deal with Adani co.and I will make sure the meeting will be unsuccessful." Advik said with rage in his eyes.

"Sid I hope you understand what you need to do"He said

"Just think your work is done"Siddharth said and left from there

"Bhai,we need to be careful now with our work in the Underworld,the police department may start to investigate here after Mr.Sharma's missing."Ahan said with a worried tone.

"Don't worry they can't do anything "Advik assures him ...
With that Ahan left from there leaving Advik alone...

Advik's Pov

This is my life,a life fillled with guns,risk,threat and people's blood.As much as I hate this,but it makes me powerful.Powerfull enough that people fears me.And I fucking love that..

Sighing I sat on the chair and lighted a cigarette.The smoke of the ciggerate started to mix with my inner rage giving me a certain peace.I closed my eyes but suddenly opend them as I saw her eyes.She is in my head for 24/7.As some telepathy worked between us ,I saw her message on my phone and a smile automatically formed on my face

Samaira-If you are free tomorrow,then can we meet?
If yes then I will inform the location later...

It's rare time when your crush message you to meet them, without waiting any further second I messaged her

Advik-Ofcourse we can 🤗🤗.

Samaira-Ok then, good night and sleep tight 💞.
I kept my phone and closed my eyes again,with a smile on my face.

With the presence of guns, blood,risk in my life someone else also started to make her place in my heart and  I can't stop that,if it was in my hand also I wouldn't
dare to stop her.

Please comment down and please please vote...
Share your reviews too..

Follow my Instagram a/c for spoilers..

Happy reading 💓💓

Thank you 💓💓