Ch.9. LILY

Author's Pov

They both were walking through the marine drive of Mumbai in silence.Only the sounds of car from the road and the chit chat of people can only be heard.
It was a comfortable silence between them,not the awkward one.
It seems like the silence was speaking there unsaying words.

Samaira's Pov

Our outing is going to end soon,but my heart wants to spend more time with him.Maybe an entire life too.
We came infront his car,but without getting inside the car,he moved towards a shop.
He came back with a bunch of Lily flowers ..and gave it to me..

"What is the reason you gave me this?"

"No reason."

Sometime I feel like he wants to say more but doesn't say.He knows how to hide his emotions and feelings.The image he shows or the media had portrayed of him,he is just total opposite of that,which I had leaned in this spam of week.

"Why Lily?You could have given different flowers too.."

"Lily symbolise purity,passion, rebirth.And Samaira you are pure and innocent in this world.You have given a birth to new Advik..It feels like I have taken birth again.
So I thought to give you lily and from now on only I have that authority to call you Lily,you are my Lily"

His words hold so many emotions and he is serious about it.

"Main acchi nahi hu,agar ek sath rahe to kisi ek ko jalna padega Advik"

(I'm not good,if we stay together one has to be burn)

"Koi nahi,main bhi itna accha nahi hu"
(No problem,I'm also not that good)

"It feels like you are indirectly conffesing your feelings to me"

"Agar chaho to directly bhi kar dunga"
(If you say,I will do it directly also)

I looked into his eyes and he was not joking.If he wants he will do it.

I just smiled and entered the car.He also sat on the driver seat and we left from there towards our house,with a smile on my face....

I know it's short Ch.Plese co-operate with it..

Share your reviews also ...

Please like and comment...

Lot's of Love

Happy reading 💓 💓

Thank you ❤️