CH.8. JUST FREINDS?

Advik's Pov

Probably the first time I'm paying this much attention in getting ready.I picked up the lavendar colour shirt choosen by her.Being the handsome bachelor in the country,girls are head over heels for me but I want to look best infront of my pasandida aurat(my women).
I got ready and came down,where my entire family was chatting, because it's Sunday they don't have to go for their work in the morning.

Author's pov

"Ye kya hamara Advik bhai hai?"Akash said with shocked evident on his face.(Is this our Advik Brother?)

"Just pinch me Akshu di ,maybe I'm dreaming" As told by Akash ,Akshara pinched him in his arm harshly which cause him to whine in pain loudly..

"Re beta ,mujhe pata nahi tha ki tere wardrobe pe black or grey k ilava kisi or colour ke bhi shirts hai"Meera said
(Son,I didn't knew that except black and grey colour you also have different colours of shirts in your wardrobe)

"Ma app bhi na"(Mom,you also)Advik said

"To ye black or grey se sidha Lavender pe jana iske piche kiski haat hai?"Rudransh said while Mrunal chuckled at his word..(So,going from black and blue to Lavendar whose hand is there in this big change)..

"Mera beta bada ho gya"(My son grew up) Rajveer said

"So,who is this girl?"Meera asked his son..

"Ma,it's nothing like that"Advik said while being flustered.

"Accha,to aap itna blush kyu kar rahe ho bhaai."(Oh,then why are you blushing bro)
Akshara and Akash said in unison

"I guess I know who is she, because of her bhai had cancelled two important meetings"Ahan said while coming down from his room

"Ha,bol bol kaun hai wo"?(Really,tell me who is she)Mrunal asked Ahan

Advik just glared at him ,and Ahan just assured everyone he will tell them later.
Advik bids good-bye to everyone and left from there not before hearing 'Best of Luck' from his siblings.

Samaira's Pov.

I was waiting for him in the cafe ..It feels good  to spend  time with him,and in this short period of time I realised I got a huge crush on him or maybe more than that.Well thanks to God he accepted my offer.I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice he was standing infront of me..

"Where are you lost miss?"

"Ah,no where sit"I said

But then I realised he was wearing the lavendar colour shirt which I chosen for him .He looks extremely gorgeous and handsome.
As I said earlier God really has taken extra time to make him.

"See,you are looking ravishingly gorgeous in this shirt." I said

Wait,did he just blush on my words

"Did you just blush?"I asked

"I..mm ..le..t' let's order something"
Not just he blushed but suttered too..
Good job Samaira..

"So,why did you accept to meet me?"
I asked him

"Because I wanted,and please don't ask me why." He said

"Ok,ok"I assured him
After eating there in silence we came out and he asked me..

"So, what's the plan for now?"

"There is a very good local market nearby,let's go there"I said and took his hand in mine and literally dragged him.

Advik's Pov

Her hands in mine is the perfect thing in the world.In just a spam of week she is walking me like a robot and I'm not complaining it.If anyone would tell me few years or month back that I will follow and listen to a girl.I would laugh at them but now if they see me they will laugh at me.
We reached towards a  shop..

"See,these are so beautiful"she said

"Just like you"I mumbled which she couldn't hear.

"Kitini ki hain?"(How much is it?)She asked the shopkeeper

"1 set 10 rupees"The shopkeeper lady said..

"Ok then give 2 sets" She said

"Ahh,look at this earings Advik"
She picked two earings and looked at me and said

"Konsi achi hai?"(Which one is good)

"Dono hi acchi lagegi tumpe ,donohi lelo"(Both will look good on you,take them)

"Ok" She said and passed me her smile.

She was trying the earing in her ears but couldn't do it in her left ear ,so I took it from her hand and was helping her to were the earing..She was very close to me,my breath was fanning her neck which created goosebumps in her body.
Suddenly the shopkeeper lady said
"Aap dono ek sath bohot ache lag rahe ho, hamesha sath sath rehna"(You two are looking great , always stay together)

We both looked at each other and Samaira said to her
"No,no aunty we aren't a couple ,we are just friends."

Just friends? yaah but we will change that soon..

Thank you to all of you for 100+ reads....I'm very much grateful to you all. 

Please support me like this,and we are just some digits way from 100 votes...

Share your reviews in the comment section...

Lot's of Love ❤️

Happy reading

Thank you 💗 😊