Ch.11 ATTACK

Advik's pov

Life can't be more peaceful this days.. Spending time with Samaira has become a daily routine for me.We really became close after our litting outing that day,and I'm gonna propose to her soon..
Yes,I realised I love her more than anything.She has became my everything,my hope for future.My life was incomplete until she came along,now I know what I want.I am scared of rejection,but I'm more scare of loosing her,and I can't imagine a future without her by my side.

But I know the risk of making her mine in my life because of my fucking enemies.
I assisted some people to keep an eye on her when she is going out, as I can't take risk,my enemies can harm her .She is totally unaware of this fact...
I was in my thoughts and realised I have reached  my office..

Author's pov..

Samaira walked down the alley towards her house. The alley was little dark in the morning time also because of many trees,so her senses was on high alert.Suddenly, a group of five men emerged from the shadows, their eyes gleaming with malice.

"Arre, yeh akeli ladki yaha kya kar rahi hai?" one of them sneered, advancing towards her. "(What is this alone girl doing here)
She told them to move from her ways but one of them said"Are ayese kaise chale jaye hum "(How can we leave like this")

Samaira smirked, her eyes flashing with defiance. " Lagta hai tum chutiya log aise nahi manoge"("Seems,like you bastards will not listen")

The goons snickered, but Samaira could see the uncertainty in their eyes. They had underestimated her, and that was their biggest mistake.

The leader of the goons, a burly man with a scar above his left eyebrow, charged towards her and tried to touch her. Samaira dodged his punch with ease, countering with a swift kick to his stomach.

"Oof!" he grunted, doubling over.

Samaira took advantage of the momentary distraction to land a series of quick jabs on the other goons, her fists flying in rapid succession.

"Kahan gaya tumahara dum ,sale ladki cherni hai "she taunted, "(Where's your bravery now?,bastards cams to mollest girls)

One of the goons, a skinny man with a scruffy beard, tried to grab her from behind. Samaira swiftly elbowed him in the face, sending him stumbling backward.

"Yeh kya hai, lag gai?" she taunt them again her voice low and menacing. ("What's this? It pained right)

The goons growled, enraged by her insults, but Samaira was just getting started. She delivered a roundhouse kick that sent one of them crashing into a nearby dumpster, followed by a series of rapid-fire punches that left another goon stumbling backward.

"Arre, yeh ladki toh shaitan hai!"
one of them exclaimed, his eyes wide with fear. "(This girl is a devil!")

Samaira chuckled, her eyes glinting with amusement. "You have no idea what I'm capable of."

The leader of the goons, still recovering from her earlier kick, charged towards her again. This time, Samaira was ready. She grabbed his arm, twisted it behind his back, and slammed him into the wall.

The goons, realizing they were outmatched, turned tail and ran, abandoning their leader to Samaira's mercy.

As they fled, Samaira couldn't help but laugh. "Cowards!" she shouted after them.

"You can't even handle a little girl like me!"

The leader of the goons, still pinned against the wall, looked up at her with fear in his eyes
"Please, spare me," he begged.

Samaira raised an eyebrow, her expression softening slightly.

"You should have thought of that before you attacked me."

Meanwhile,the person who was keeping an eye on Samaira ,called Advik to make him aware about the situation.
He rushed their with so many negatives though in his head..

"Lily"

"Tum yaha,kaise?"(You here,how?)

He just took her in a bone crashing hug..

"Main dar gaya tha,thik ho tum?"(I was scares,you are alright?)

"Main to thik hoon,par kuch log nahi hain"(I'm fine but some people are not.

Then he notices the goons, who were lying on the road crying in pain.

"In sabhi ki halat tum ne kiya?"(Did you do this)

"Ji ha maine,agar tum puchoge to kaise then I have a black belt in karate"
(Yaa,I did and if you asked me how then let me tell you)

"But who told you I was here in this condition?"

"Ac..tua.. Actually let me just tell the truth I assisted a person to keep an eye on you , because of my enemies but I don't think we need that anymore"

Samaira didn't uttered anything after hearing him so Advik asked

"Gussa ho?"(Are you angry)

"No,you did it for my safety only"

"But,my mood is ruined because of this shity people so will you take me out for an ice-cream.."

"Of course you go and sit in the car I'm coming"

After Samaira left he made his way towards his men
"Clear this mess and take them to the basement and inform everything to Siddharth"

"Ok sir"

He left from there and I moved towards my car to lift up the mood of my girl..

   Guys please vote please 🥺🥺..

Share your reviews too and please comment...

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers 😀..

Happy reading 💓

Thank you 😊 💗