Ch.10. TEASING

Vivan's Pov

"They had killed our men Boss"

"Huh,good I would have killed them if they had came to me without any information"

"But,sir I don't think Advik will now sit and watch our doings I guess he is already planning something"

"Planning?I'm sure he had already planned,and I know what he can do"
I said while lighting the cigarette

"What about the one who was keeping an eye on him?"

"Yes sir he had returned..I'm calling him"
I just nodded .

"Sir, Advik's doings are normal but he is going out frequently with a girl and today the whole day she was with her"

"Arre wa,mere Bhai ko ladki mili hai,to  wo kitni important hai wo bhi to dekhna padega"(Oh ,wow my brother got a girl,now I need to see how much important she is to him")

"Roy,I need all information about this girl...Apne bhai ka mrityu ka badla lena hai to kaam jaldi karna"(If you want to take revenge of your brother's death then do the work quickly)

"Yes sir don't worry"

"All of you leave"

I picked up the phone and called the person..

"Kaise hai aap?"(How are you)

"Main thik hoon,Waha kaam kaise chal raha hai?"(I'm good,how is work going there)

"Aaap chinta na kare,is baar sirf Advik ko nahi,pura Sinha parivar ko raste me le ayenge"(Don't worry,this time not just Advik I will bring the whole Sinha family to the road)

"I have trust in you,don't crush my hope this time"He said and cutted the phone

"Dekhta hun ab tu kaisa bachta hai"
(Let's see how you escape this time)
I let out a sinster smile and crushed the whiskey glass on my hand.Blood was ozing from my hands
"Advik"I said...

Author's pov

Samaira entered the  house with a smile on her face..But her smile faded after getting looks from her mother,best friend and her brother Shrey.

"Ye aap sab mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe ho?"(Why are you guys looking at me like that?)

"To boliye Miss.Samaira Malhotra apka date kaisa tha?"Her mother Ahana asked her..(So,tell me Miss.Samaira Malhotra how was your date)

"Ma,main date pe nahi gayi thi,it was just a friendly meeting"(Ma,I didn't go to date)

"Accha ji, friendly meeting,to konsi friend ye Lily flower gift karta hai?"Riddhika Said
(Ohh, Friendly meeting,so which friend gifts Lilly flower)

"Tune hi bataya hai na?"(You had only said right?)

"So,she did right by telling but I have to say Advik is really good,I will be blessed to get him as my son in law"Ahana said

"No one will get a son in law,Ahana Samira is still kid I'm not getting her married this early" Rajender his father said while coming downstairs.

"Kid,kaha se ?26 saal ki hai"Ahana said
(From where she is kid ,she is 26 years old)

"Phir bhi meri beti mere liye abhi bhi bacchi hi hai"(Then also ,my daughter is still a kid in my eyes) Rajender said

"Papa, that's why I love you more than ma"
Sammy said and hugged him.
"I know that but I have to say Advik is really a good man ,nice choice"Rajender said teasingly..

"Papa you too"She said while whining..
"Hahaha Haaaaa "All of them laughed..

"Ok I'm going to my room"

"Sammy"Shrey called her

"Yes,bhaii when did you came?"

"This morning "

"So,do you like Advik?"

"If I say the truth then yes I do like him"

"To agar baat badhi age ,tu use sab sach batayegi"He said
(So,if things go ahed you will tell him the truth)

"Aap tension mat le,agar bat age badti hai to mai zarur sab sach bataungi use but usse pehle nahi"(You Don't have to worry,if things workout between us, ofcourse I will tell him the truth but not before that)

He nodded in understanding
"But nice Choice Sammy,Teri bandar jaisi shakal se kisi ko to atleast pyar hua"( From your monkey looking face, someone did love you)

"Bhaaai"Sammy said and started to run after him..

The teasing did stop in Malhotra family but it was still ongoing in Sinha mansion..

"To boliye kaisa raha aap ka din?"Akshara asked
(So,tell how was your day)

Advik didn't thought that his whole family will get curious about his day,and would start to take his interview..

"Paar Advik choice bohut acchi hai, Samaira sanskari bhi hai,aur Sundar bhi,puri beauty with brain"(But Advik,your choice is great ,Samaira is Cultural and pretty) Meera said.

"Umm umm blushing blushing" Akash said teasingly..

"You all , don't you have to sleep and Ahan I will see you tomorrow" Advik said

"Usse kyu bol raha hai,Samaira acchi hi to hai tere sath accha lagega"(Why are you saying to him,Samaira is good,she will look good with you)
Mrunal Said

"Beta (son) if you need any help then you can come to me I will provide you some with tips"Rudransh said

"No thanks kaka ,I can manage by myself"

" We know that but confess to Samaira  di first,or else someone will take her away before you bhaii"Akash said

All the family members laughed at their and they were all happy as Advik was finally coming out from his shell.

He didn't said anything and left from there to his room .

He just chuckled and said

"I will make you officially mine soon Lily "

How is the chapter?

And what do you think what truth Samaira is hiding and who was the man Vivan was calling?
To know ,keep reading 😉

And Thank you to all the readers for 200+ views....I love you all.Please support me like this...

Comment down your reviews and please vote too...

You all can follow me on Instagram for the spoilers...

Lot's of Love ❤️

Happy reading...

Thank you 💞