Ch.2. ANNIVERSERY

Samaira's Pov.

"Poora mood hi kharab kar diya,ab phir se mujhe atta khareedne Jana hoga"
(Totally ruined my mood,now I again need to buy flour)

"Aj ma bohot gussa hogi"(Today mom will be very angry)
With that I clicked on the door bell and got a look of my furious mother who was ready to kill me.

"Kaha thi tu?,30 minutes pehle boli ki a rahi hu,aur kya hal bana kar rakha hai apna atta ki puri packet bana kar la rahi thi ki pura dress me atta gira hai" She started shouting
(Where were you?You told me 30 minutes before that you are coming,and what your condition,were you making flour that your dress is cover with it)

"Ma main kyu atta banau,I bumped with a rude man and the flour packet bursted" I said giving my explanation
.(Mom,why shoul I make flour)

"Are you ok kahi lagi to nahi ?" She said with concerned on his face(You didn't get hurt right?)

"No ma I'm totally fine" I said

"Ma,khana do bhuk lagi ahhhhhhhh,ye bhoot kaha se aya Ghar mein"I heard Shrey Bhai, who was coming was looking on his phone
(Mom,give food I'm hungry ahhhhhh where did this ghost came)

"Bhaiii main bhut nahi hu,dekho na ma kaise mujhe bhut bol Raha hai mujhe" I said whining to my mom.
(Bro,I'm not ghost,see mom how he is telling me ghost)

"Oh, thank God by the way this suits you." Bhai said while laughing

I just plucked his hair and he started shouting and he also started to hold my hair .We were both fighting like animals unless we heard our mother shouting

"Stop you two,you both are not kids that you are fighting like that, Sammy leave him"

With that I leave him not before showing my tongue.

"You go to your room and get fresh,today evening we need to attend a  party of Rohan's business partner,so take rest now get ready by 7.
Ma said and leave from their with Shrey.
I went to my room,and changed into fresh form of clothes and started to watch reels.

Advik's Pov

"What a day to start,the girl just didn't called  me stupid.She just ruined my costly clothes.." with that I reached my office.

Everyone in the office started to give me looks,while I just glared at them ,and they started to do their works again.
I reached my cabin and saw Akshara was already there,hearing the sound of the door she looked at me and started to laugh.

"Hahahaaa bhaii main to apko cake lane ke liye bola tha app to shayad pura bana k laye honge,itna Sara atta Jo gira hai.The great Advik Oberoi Sinha is looking like a joker ... hahaha

"She said(Hahaha brother,I just told you to bring cake,look like you have baked it as flour is scattered allover your suit)

I just glared at her and said"chup kar,I just bumped with a idiot girl" (Shut up)

"Ok ok now give me my cake and the preparation is going well in the house ,Ahan Bhai is looking everything there,you just come on time today for ma baba's anniversary" She said while eating her cake

"Hmm, now leave from here"I told her and she left..

I lighted my cigarette to make my head clear...
After some meetings I left early from the office towards my mansion.

Author's Pov

After a good nap Samaira started to get ready for the party,she wore a traditional dress and a did a minimum makeup.Satisfied with her look she moved out from her room and got down where she spotted her whole family..

"You are looking beautiful Sammy"Rohan said
"Thank you bhaii,you are looking handsome too"

"Kaha se beautiful laga apko Rohan bhai bandar ki tara lag rahi hai pura"Shrey said
(From which angle did you find beautiful Rohan bro,she is looking like monkey)
Samaira just gave a look a to Shrey..

"Ok ok stop now,you people want to go or stay here"Ahana said to their children.

With nodding they left for the party.

Meanwhile,in the Sinha mansion guests were making there place and was congratulating the couple of the evening Mr.Rajveer Oberoi Sinha and Mrs. Meera Oberoi Sinha for their 25th wedding anniversary.Advik came towards their parents and touched their feet and wished them happy anniversary.The couple smiled at him and said"Thank you and God bless you"

Samaira's pov

We entered the mainson and God it's such beautiful.I mean I have heard about Sinha family,but didn't get chance to meet anyone.I also heard about Advik Oberoi Sinha,but guess what today I will meet him and I'm really excited about it .We moved towards a couple and I guess it's Mr.and Mrs.Sinha.Bhaiya introduced them as Rudransh Oberoi Sinha and his wife Mrunal Oberoi Sinha.They were Advik's uncle and aunt.i greeted them,and another couple came towards us..

"Meet today's couple Mr.Rajveer and his wife Mrs.Meera"Rohan  bhai said

"Well who is this beautiful lady?"Mrs.Sinha asked.

"She is our sister Samaira Malhotra "Shrey bhai told

"Congratulations uncle and aunty,you guys are looking awesome "I told them

"Well thank my dear"They both said in unison

"Mom"I heard a girl saying

"Meet our daughter Akshara Oberoi Sinha"Mrs.Sinhan said
We greeted her....

"Where is Advik?"I heard Shrey bhai saying
"Here I am" I heard a voice and I turned to get shocked

How is this story going please comment down,and give your reviewes...And please vote .
Till then

Good bye...

Happy reading

Thank You 💞💓