ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

Vacillating Words of a Soul

"You're telling you are Y/n? The Akashi Y/n back in highschool?" Rindou further expounds out of shock and confusion. I then slap him aggressively, pointing out, "Don't you mention my surname! I have thrown it away a long time ago already."

"That fucking hurt!" He yelled. Rindou then shifts his gaze to the background and speaks with a lowered and displeased tone, "I had a feeling you were familiar. So it is you, Y/n. Who would have thought we would meet again after all these years..."

"I tried forgetting about you. Hah! Of course you would easily forget about what you did to me."

Rindou places his eyes back at mine, now with a cautious face. He sighs deeply and explains, "You know I'm bad at remembering stuff. Didn't I mention that to you before?" I slap him once more. "Don't you dare talk to me as if we're still on good terms! You-! Tch." I drop the conversation and remain still, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Before anything else, will you get off of me? I'm getting sweaty over here. Like you said, it is hot." Rindou says with a piercing glare. I roll my eyes at him before going back to my proper seat. He then grabs my jaw with force and says with an irritated grin, "Roll your eyes at me one more time and you'll get a taste of your own medicine, woman."

Again, I pull away his grip and fix my hair. "Just drive. Here's the location."

"Now, you're making me your personal driver?" Rindou says, frustration rises through his head. I look at him one last time and repeat what I said with a firm tone, "I said drive. Don't make me commit illegal acts, Haitani."

I see Rindou faintly smirking at me as he speaks in that same arrogant manner, "Well, if you say so. Just don't start begging for me to stop when I go faster than you can handle."

About seven minutes of him driving on the road, I begin to feel like I'm gonna get knocked out any second now. I can't fall asleep right in this car... together with him. He's a-My eyelids begin to sink deeper and deeper-perverted guy.

"Y/n. Y/n."

I feel a subtle nudge on my head. As I can't make out the face quite clearly with my sleepy vision, I utter, "...Huh?"

I quickly straighten my back to see that I am back at my mansion... still inside a car though. Scattering my vision, I take note of the man beside me waking me up from my snooze. "Ugh."

"'Ugh'? ...Hey, I brought you to your place. Can you get out of my car already?" Rindou says with an unexpected caring tone in his voice. I'm not quite sure what to do right now. All I'm certain of is this headache I'm feeling that feels like someone is drilling inside my skull.

"I..." My hand impulsively held the side of my head as a sharp stab passed right through my brain. Rindou says a side comment, "That's what you get for drinking a lot. I honestly didn't expect you to be a drunkard. Or are you having some kind of problem?"

I whisper to myself, "Yeah. You're obviously the problem."

"Did you say something?" Rindou questions as he tries to assist me in going out of the car. As stubborn as I am, I reject most of his help. "I'm totally fine! I don't need you." I exclaim since I am getting annoyed with the entirety of his presence.

He keeps following me from behind while I keep telling him to go away until the worst thing that could happen actually occurred. My manager sees me and him. She approaches me, walking with a quick pace, and interrogates me as if I did something wrong, "Y/n, who the fuck is this?"