Chapter 1

Meeting after meeting, my head is basically ready to explode, my heart is tired, my muscles sore from all of the traveling around the world, searching for new talents. I love my job, I like to be on the road, singing my heart out with the people I care about and work with, but being a leader of the important company and at the same time being a manager to a girl that's breaking records seems impossible.

The work in the company is always waiting for me though, my dad is basically just walking around the building waiting for me to make a mistake, but I managed, I managed to take my computer with me on the road and do the job from there. However my dad never says that he is proud of me and with years, I got used to it.

Either way, I should be back at the company today, my dad is calling an urgent meeting, I have no idea why. He called me on the phone, told me to go and buy a new suit and a nice tie for me and the next thing I know he is yelling at me, that I should hurry up and get my ass in the meeting room.

I bought the suit that I liked, put it on and walked out of the shop with my previous clothes in one hand. I open the doors of my red Audi R8 and jump in it, sometimes I wonder how would it be to drive a normal car, how would it be to walk through the streets without people pointing their fingers at me, saying stuff like, that's the daughter of John Love, I really hate my last name, I really hate it when people show it in my face that the company I am leading is my dad's. Maybe it is, but I've been a boss for more than five years now, and the company is only getting bigger by day.

I try to relax but I see the thing I really didn't want to see right now, the message of my dad telling me that he's going to kick my lazy ass if I don't get there in 5 minutes. Breaking the law I start driving pretty fast, that's the only positive thing about my car, it's fast.

To keep my mind off my dad and work I turn on the radio and I want to punch myself for turning it on, the girl group Fifth Harmony comes on with the song Worth it, I just want to pull the radio out of my car and throw it outside the window. As you can see, I am not really a fan of them, I don't mind them at all, as long as I don't hear their song playing in my freaking car.

I park the car on my spot and that's the thing I hate too, why am I not allowed to park my car wherever the hell I want? Oh, because my dad said so! I am different than my family, maybe that's why we don't get along and we fight almost over everything, even about the clothes I am wearing. Because I don't feel special at all, I like to go out and work like normal people, I was happy working in the coffee shop, but my dad had to ruin that for me.

On my way inside I see the man sitting on the pavement, the same man that sits there once a week, he is saving money for his daughter's education, I talk to him sometimes, when my dad is not around, we talk about the money he is hiding, he told me how much he has it by now and how people can be mean when he is holding out his hands holding a couple dollars.

He told me a story about how he ended up here, he has a job and a house, but the money he gets is just not enough, everytime I see him, I put a few dollars in his hand, just to make him smile for a day and to help him get the money that he needs.

I walk through the door of the biggest company in the country, my secretary is next to me in no time.

"Stop giving him money when your dad is here, he saw you today. You have to sign this and some other papers on your table, but firstly, you have to go to the meeting room, your dad is waiting for you. And Y/N?"

"Yes Stacey?"

"You look nice." I smile at her and mouth back, you too, in a second she is blushing hard. I figured she had a little crush on me since forever and to be completely honest with you, I would gladly take her out sometime, or just ran away with her and never come back.