Chapter 13

The days were moving so quickly, we haven't had sex for another week, we were just getting to know eachother, I took her out on a few dates, she took me out on a few too. It was like competition for a little while but at the end of the day, we held eachother until we fell asleep.

We woke up at the same time, kissing and cuddling in the bed for a while before we ordered breakfast and went sight seeing. I will admit it, there were a few times when we just wanted to throw our clothes off and make love but we didn't and I think we are both proud of that.

Currently we are moving in into our new house, we sent the keys of the house that our parents bought back to them when we bought a new one on the beach. It's not as big as the previous one was but it's perfect for us. The sight from the terrace is beautiful and there is a little wooden road and a few stairs separating us from the sea. The beach is beautiful, breathtaking in one word that Lauren would used 'perfect'.

We've been unpacking boxes for two days now, her friends are coming over tonight and I wanted to invite Alex too, but I will let him have a little time to get used to this first. Let's say that he is still mad, and the pictures on the internet of us kissing on the beach and everywhere we went didn't really help in this situation.

I see Lauren standing in front of the fire place with a little cup of coffee in her hands, she seems so far away in this exact moment and I want to know, I want to know where her mind's been wandering. I move closer to her, hugging her from behind as I push my face in the crook of her neck, my hands wrapped around her body as I am pressing her into me as much as I can. "You're different today," she whispers quietly as she leans her head back and kisses my neck.

"I am?" Well that's a first, I thought she was the one being different and unfocused today. I can feel her abs moving beneath my fingers as she starts giggling.

"Yes. You've been observing me and looking at me like I am the only thing that you can see." But you are, you are the only thing I can see.

"What if I told you that you are?" I bite her ear gently as my finger paints patterns on her belly. She sighs happily in my arms, that probably means that she believes me.

"When are you meeting Clare?" She asks me and I can feel a change in her body, I can hear fear in her voice. She has literally nothing to worry about yet here she is thinking that I will replaced her with my ex-girlfriend.

"When are we meeting her you mean? Tomorrow evening at her house," she frowns inside my arms, I can feel how nervous she is. "Is that what you've been thinking about?"

"I just. I don't want to lose this, I don't want to lose what we have right now." Lauren's free hand falls on mine and I intertwine our fingers and squeeze them gently. "You're not losing me anytime soon, I am head over heels for you." Her body turns in my arms slowly, the hand with a cup of coffee moves behind my neck as her free hand caresses my cheek gently.

"You better be," she whispers smiling like and idiot as she pushes her soft lips on mine, kissing them gently, it feels so good to taste her. My tongue licks her bottom lip, Lauren moans as I slip it into her lovely mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance and I let her win, but bite her bottom lip in the end instead.

"You're a good kisser." Her lips peck mine again, "you're not so bad yourself." I can feel a slap but that doesn't stop me from lifting her up in my arms, spinning her around and kissing her all over her beautiful face. Lauren turns again in my arms as we move in the previous position, my arms protectively wrapped around her belly, we stay like that for a very long time. We are just enjoying eachothers warmth, sharing slow and soft kisses from time to time when the bell decides to ruin it all.