Chapter 3

I bought a beautiful suit and a new red tie, I wanted to buy a bow tie but I changed my mind the last second. I am currently driving towards Lauren's house.

I step outside kind of tired of everything and walk towards their porch with two bouquets in my hands. In a few seconds her mother is standing in front of the door with a shocked expression on her face.

"Is Lauren here?" Her mother looks a bit lost for a second.

"She is just getting out of the dress she bought, should I call her down or are you going up?"

"Call her down, and don't tell her who is here." Four girls come down the stairs and they walk towards me quickly.

"What are you doing, you're not supposed to see her on the night before." Dinah yells as she pushes me outside.

"I am not supposed to sleep with her on the night before and see her in the dress. I am just her to make things right." I tell them enthusiastically but Camila looks at me sadly.

"Wait? Are you here to cancel the wedding? Please don't, after those messages you two shared a few hours ago she was so happy. She is almost nervous like she has to be on her wedding day," she tells me nervously and I smile at her.

"Believe me Camila, when I do what I came here to do, she is going to be nervous for real." They all look at me with their eyebrows furrowed together in confusion but they don't have the time to ask a question when Lauren barges out through the door. When she sees me and the things I am carrying she gives me the biggest smile ever and I feel so proud of myself because I bought two bouquets for her.

"You told me not to call," I say and I can feel my cheeks getting red, fuck why am I nervous now?

"So you decided to drive yourself here?" She asks pulling herself back a little, hiding her smile and surprise. I step away from the girls and grab her hand so I can pull her towards me.

"This is your wedding bouquet," I hand her the red one and she looks at it, her eyes sparkling, her lips parted, she looks happy, I can tell that she likes it. Dinah takes it away from her and she yells, "careful I love it," without realizing it, that's it, she confirmed that my choice was awesome.

But I still have a much bigger bouquet of flowers in my hand and a big heart shaped chocolate.

"And this bouquet is for you, I just want to make you know that whatever you chose, whatever you do, we can even divorce in a few months I won't mind it, I just want you to know that you're beautiful and that you deserve your perfect wedding and a perfect lover, I know I am just a little experiment on your way, we're probably going to fight every day when we start living together but don't forget what I said tonight okay?" I open my mouth to go on but Ally interrupts me. "This is really happening."

"Ally!" All the girls yell in unison and I smile at them, especially Ally, she actually helped me here, I had a few seconds to clear my thoughts. I take a deep breath before I do this, Lauren looks at me weirdly.

I feel myself falling on one knee, I open my mouth to say something but I am again interrupted by one of the girls. "She is proposing without a ring, but still, this is awesome."

"Camila shut up!" They yell now and I can't help but chuckle. I pull a box from my back pocket, thank you God for Camila, I am so nervous that I almost proposed without a ring for real.

"This is getting better by second I swear." Normani yells now, and I can hear Dinah whispering, "I am filming this since the beggining I knew that she didn't came all the way down here to give her the bouquet." Dinah calls Lauren's family on the porch and her dad looks at me strangely, but he seems proud too, the look I never get from my father, it gives me the strenght to carry on.