Pretenders Aren't Very Nice.

Chapter 24:

Myah's POV:

I didn't tell anyone about my little encounter with Jessica last week. When there's no one in the room she calls me these horrible names but when the other's come back in she acts all nice. I don't know what I did to make her hate me so much. I was in the room with her and some others.

"Myah do you want something to drink?" Jessica asks, putting on her sweet face. I can see through her lies.

"No thanks", I say. Jessica smiles at me before leaving. Bitch! Pretending to be so nice and kind...I just want to...

"Isn't she so nice", Dawn says, interrupting me from my evil thoughts.

"Yeah...nice", I lie.

"I can see you two being great friends", Savannah says. There is no way in hell I am being Jessica's friend.

"Are you okay?" Dominic asks.

"Hmm... oh yeah I'm fine", I lie.

"You don't seem it", Adam says. Just as I was about to answer Jessica comes back holding a glass of water. As she gets closer she "trips" and spills the water all over me.

"Oh my god, Myah I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I tripped. I'm so sorry", Jessica says.

"It's okay, it was an accident", Chase says. Accident my ass! They are werewolves, how come they don't know she's lying? I storm out of the room. A few of them call me back but I keep walking away. I so bad wanted to fucking slap her across the face. Why does she want to ruin my life? I go into my room and change into dry clothes. I go check on Sylvester who was with Blake.

"Are you okay Mommy, you seem mad", Sylvester says.

"I'm not mad", I sigh. My son knows me so well. "What do you both want for dinner?"

"Pizza", they both shout.

"I guess pizza it is then", I say.

"Wait Mommy", Sylvester calls. I turn back around and he runs up to me and gives me a big hug. "I love you".

"I love you too Sylv, so, so much!"

"I love you too Myah", Blake smiles. I laugh and hug him too.

"Love you too Blakey!" I kiss them both on the head and go back into the room where the guys were but this time Jessica was gone. Thank god if that cow was there I don't think I would have been able to stop myself from hitting her.

"You didn't have to get so mad, it was accident you know she didn't mean to do it", Adam says. Actually I know she did mean to do it.

"Whatever", I mumble.

"Oh come on she's new and trying to make friends, you can at least pretend to like her", Chase says.

"I didn't say I didn't like her", I say. Why are they all on her side? I thought they were my friends, they should be on my side. "Look let's just forget about it". Darius comes home from training and kisses my neck.

"I missed you", Darius says.

"I missed you too", I say, giving him a long kiss. Jessica comes into the room and smiles at us.

"Hey Jessica", Darius says.

"Hi Darius", she says.

"Do you want a drink Myah?" Darius asks.

"Um, yeah water please, thanks", I say. He smiles at me before leaving to get it. Don't leave me alone with her!

"I'm sorry about earlier. Just clumsy old me", she says.