Hospital.

Chapter 8:

Myah's POV:

5 Weeks later...

"Myah get your pregnant ass down here", Adam shouts from downstairs. I roll my eyes. I get off the bed and come downstairs.

"You don't have to shout", I say.

"Sorry", Adam says.

"Hey babe", Darius says, getting up from a chair and kissing me.

"Hey".

"You alright?" he asks, while rubbing my bump.

"I'm great".

"Aw you guys are so cute", Dawn says.

"I know right, they're the cutest baby daddy and baby mommy ever", Savannah agrees. That makes Darius and I smile. Darius kisses me again.

"Okay that's enough I think I'm going to get sick", Dominic says, covering his mouth. Darius rolls his eyes at him.

"Leave them alone they're in love", Chase says.

"Thank you Chase", Darius says.

"Even though it makes me want to puke too", Chase mumbles.

"What was that?" Darius says angrily.

"I was joking", Chase says.

My head started to spin, spin and spin. I felt myself get weaker and dizzy. I grab onto Darius' arm for support.

"Are you okay, darling?" he asks in concern.

I start to shake, I couldn't hold my legs up any longer. I fall but Darius' strong arms catch me. Everything went black.

Darius' POV:

Myah falls but I catch her and hold her up. I move her hair out of her face and see her eyes are closed. I gently move her face to try and wake her up.

"Myah, Myah speak to me", I say frantically. Everyone gathers around me. Please god let her and the baby be okay.

"Call an ambulance", I shout.

"Already doing so", Adam says.

"Everything's going to be okay baby, everything's fine", I say. A tear escapes my eye.

"It's all my fault I was stressing her out by saying that", Chase says.

"No you weren't", I say.

"Is the baby going to be okay?" Savannah asks uncertainly.

"She and the baby are going to be just fine. Don't worry nothing's wrong dude", Dominic says, patting me on the shoulder. I sure hope he's right.

When the ambulance arrived they loaded her into it. I got in too and stood beside her holding her hand. She still hadn't woken up yet and I was getting more worried. Were my girl and my baby going to be okay? The doctors weren't saying anything. When we got to the hospital I had to wait outside. A few minutes later Chase, Dominic, Adam, Dawn and Savannah met me outside of Myah's room.

"What are you guys doing here for?" I ask.

"To see if she's alright, they wouldn't let us on the ambulance", Dawn says.

"Is there any news?" Adam asks. I shake my head. After an hour of waiting we were finally allowed see her. She still hadn't woken. I gently stroke her cheek.

"Please wake up babe", I say. Myah's doctor comes in.

"Is she alright?" I ask.

"She's fine", Dr O' Sullivan says.

"What about the baby", Chase asks.

"The baby's fine and healthy", the doctor says.

"Why'd she faint?" Dominic asks.

"Lack of sleep", the doctor says. For the past couple of nights she's been trying to go to sleep but can't.

"So she's going to be alright?" Savannah asks.

"Yes, she just needs to rest more and try not to get stressed out", the doctor says.

"Thank god", I say.

"I'll be back to check on her later", the doctor says.

"Thank you", I say. She smiles at me before leaving. Myah starts to stir and softly moan. A few seconds later she opens her eyes.

"Myah", I shout in glee, as I give her a huge hug, making sure not to squeeze her too hard in case I hurt her or the baby.

"What am I doing here for? What happened? Is everything alright? Is the baby okay?" Myah asks urgently.

"Whoa calm down everything's fine", Chase assures her.

"Do you remember anything?" I ask.

"Just being in the dining room with you guys, then I got dizzy and that's all I remember", Myah says.

"Well you fainted and we called an ambulance and they brought you here", Adam says.

"The baby, are they alright?" she asks almost crying.

"Yes, yes Dr O' Sullivan said they're perfectly healthy", I say as I caress her baby bump before kissing it. She giggles. I loved when she giggles.

"What about me?" she asks.

"You fainted from lack of sleep you need to take it easy from now on and try and sleep more", Dominic says.

"I've been trying to sleep it's just I've been too busy thinking", she says.

"What about?" I ask intrigued.

"About when the baby's born", she says. I smile. I've been thinking about after the baby's born too.  When I think of our baby I imagine it to be a beautiful little girl who looked exactly like Myah. I don't know what we're having yet but I'm guessing it's a girl, I don't mind what we're have though. The guys come up and hug Myah and rub her baby bump. Ever since they found out she's pregnant they've been touching her bump. I thought it was weird at the start seeing them do it but now I'm used to it. I only really expected me to be doing it. A few members of the pack even kiss her bump too sometimes. Myah looks over at me and smiles and mouths "I love you" to me. I smile and mouth "I love you too".