Finally Found.

Chapter 30:

Darius' POV:

After finishing Sylvester's homework with him, I have a check on the dinner. I had made Myah's favourite dinner because she deserves more relaxing days. When she gets home I just want her to put her feet up and not lift a finger. She does so much already, I want to make up for her doing everything. I check my watch; she's been gone for almost three hours. I should make sure she's alright. I try and send her a message mentally but it doesn't work. What's going on? It should work; we're mated, unless something's happened. It always works unless...... No, my Myah is not dead. I try and get her scent. I can't find it. Where is she?

"Daddy, is Mommy coming home now?" Sylvester asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Um... yeah. Just give me a minute," I answer. I get my phone off the kitchen table and ring her number. There's no answer. There's something wrong! "Sylvester, I have to go to the pack house. You have to come with me, I can't leave you on your own with Faye."

"Is everything alright, Dad?"

"Yeah, everything's going to be fine," I assure him, hoping to God it is. I go into the sitting room and take Faye out of her play pen. "Come on, baby girl." She starts crying when I take her teddy off her. "Aw, it's okay. Here." I lift back up the teddy and give it to her. She stops crying and laughs. "Come on, Sylvester." We walk out the front door and I lock it behind me. "Okay, we're going to have to flit." He nods. We flit to the pack house and I knock on the door quickly and loudly. Dominic answers the door almost straight after.

"Oh hey, you guys," he greets us with a warm smile. He makes room for us to come in. I hurry inside and Sylvester hugs Dominic.

"Is Myah here?" I question.

"Um...no. Well her scents not here and I don't remember her coming in," he says. Oh no! "What's happened?"

"I don't know, where's Chase?" Dominic leads into the living room.

"I'll look after Faye and Sylvester. Chase's in his office," he replies, taking Faye from me.

"Thanks," I smile and he smiles back. I flit to Chase's office and knock.

"Come in," Chase responds from inside the room. I open the door and sit on the couch opposite him. "Hey, Darius."

"Chase, I think there's something wrong." He looks at me with concern. "Myah's gone."

"What?"                                                                                                                          

"I can't communicate with her, I can't find her scent, she's not answering her phone and she said she was going to come back home a few hours ago but she didn't," I explain quickly.

"But you are both mates, you should be able to communicate at all times unless something has happened Myah and she has....died," he says, whispering the last bit.

"She can't be dead; I would have felt her be in trouble if she had died. There's got to be some other explanation to why I can't get a hold of her."

"There is I think, I just can't remember it," he says, rubbing his chin. "I'll get the pack to go looking for her." I nod. He leaves the room for a few moments then returns. "All done, don't worry we'll find her."

"Maybe the reason why I can't communicate with her is that she mated with someone else."

"No you would have felt it if she mated with someone else and anyway she wouldn't have mated with another werewolf because she loves you," he reminds.