1. Abduction

"Wake up you lazy ass." I hit my brother, Jordan in the head with his own pillow whose brown hair was sticking out of the covers.

"Five more minutes." He muffles lowly digging his head under the cotton blankets.

"Get up!" I yell pulling off the covers off him revealing his naked body. I flush red in embarrassment quickly looking away. "Gross!" I squeal.

I hear him start to chuckle looking at me getting up from the bed walking towards the closet butt naked. "Don't you have that interview today?" He groans scratching his side in a yawn.

"Yeah, so get up because you're late for work!" I look towards the door.

"What time is it?" Jordan asks pulling out a black shirt and a blue sweater.

"7:30 P.M!" I shout storming off.

"Oh shit!" I hear him yell from his room.

My brother works through the night until 6:00 A.M I'm not sure what he was working as, he has been avoiding my question for some time now.

It makes me worry most of the time, what if he's doing something illegal like selling drugs?

I was struggling to find a job due to my low working experience and we were two months behind rent.

I walk downstairs and open the front door ready to leave. "Get out the way asshole!" I hear him yell running down the stairs pushing me to the side as he runs out the door.

"Jerk!" I yell walking out of the apartment shutting the door behind me.
_____________________
AT THE INTERVIEW

Finally, after an hour of traffic waiting impatiently in the bus I make it into the hotel.

"Hi, I'm here for an interview." I smile to the woman in the front desk who only pointed at the elevator. "Third floor." She says emotionless.

I walk to the elevator along with ten more girls around my age.

Are they here for an interview too? God, I hope not I really need this job.

The elevator reaches the third floor and all the girls walk out heading to the interview room. Every girl signs in their name into the sheet of paper in the front empty desk taking twenty minutes until I can sign.

I sigh sitting down in the corner looking at the rest of the girls who were wearing expensive blouses, skirts and high heels.

I unbutton my wool jacket and look at my clothes that look rigid from many uses; you could see the colors start to fade from the fabric. My white blouse had turned yellow from various washes, my black dress pants were fading to grey and I wore my snow boots of four years.

How are these girls wearing heels in this cold? They must've come in a car.

I sigh waiting to be called. After thirty minutes of waiting I hear my name being called by a middle aged man with glasses.

I get up and walk towards the man who lead me into a room. "So, Ms. Reed why do you want this job?" He asks sitting on his cushioned brown chair as I give him my resume.

I hated this question, it's obvious I need one to survive.

"Hello, Mr. Walt I would like this job because I -" I was cut off by the man who's scheming through my resume.

"You have no experience." He simply says closing my resume and slides it to me on his desk. "You're dismissed."

"Sir, if you could give me a chance I know I can do the job even better than the rest of the staff." I plead.