25. A sin

"Oh my god! They heard us!" The pilot cheers.

Logan quickly grips onto the radio. "Hello?! Can you hear me?!"

"Yes." The man assures.

"This is Logan Gordon, I'm a detective from the United States. I'm on a chase for a ship heading to your country." Logan tries to speak as clearly as possible, waiting for a reply.

"What's.....in the ship?" The radio begins to grow static.

"The ship contains more than 120 women on board, some U.S citizens, others immigrants. They are victims of human trafficking."

"How can we help you?" There were faint voices in the background.

"I need your men to be on the docks. I'll give you their exact coordinates." Logan pats the pilot on the shoulder. "Give me the coordinates." He whispers.

The pilot nods, handing a paper to him.

Philip remains in his room, listening to their conversation as he lays on the wall. He pulls out his cellphone beginning to dial Jordan's number.

The line begins to ring, but there is no answer. "Pick up the phone, you fucking degenerate!" Philip tries his best to whisper his words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam stares into Jordan's eyes. "I-I.... can't. I can't do it." She shakes her head continuously.

"Then it's settled." Jordan places his warm hands on the sides of her cheeks. Sam slowly grips onto his hands as she watches him get closer.

Jordan lightly pushes her on top of the heavy warehouse boxes, kissing her gently as possible.

Sam gives in, letting out a moan. She places her arms around his neck, returning every kiss.

Jordan pulls back, removing his shirt. Sam only gazes at his muscular body. He grips onto her shirt, beginning to pull it up.

Sam pushes his hands away in fright. "No, no!" She whispers in a whimper. Jordan pulls back, staring at her. "I'm....sorry." He widens his eyes.

Sam heavily sighs. "I'll do it..." She begins to pull off her own shirt and pants.

Jordan does the same, until they're both completely naked. They only gazed at each other and their bodies.

"I'm....I'm..." Sam begins to stutter.

"We don't have to do this." Jordan reminds her.

"I know...but I want to do this, for the first time in a long time, I want to do this." Sam exhales, slowly pulling him back on top of her. "Just- just be gentle..."

Jordan nods, beginning to caress her, slowly making his way down to the bottom. "Tell me when to stop." He whispers.

Sam nods, watching him begin to gently penetrate her. She lets out a low groan, beginning to loosen her tight thighs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No....no... Don't do this! Please!" I'm awoken by my own screams. Another nightmare, again. My brother still haunts me in my sleep.

I heavily sigh, placing my hands over my face, wiping away my tears.

I look around the room, realizing that I was alone. It was odd to me, Sam was always here. I wonder where she could have gone.

"Sam?" I loudly say, but there was no answer.

I force myself to sit up, feeling the urge to urinate. "Sam?" I loudly say again, hoping she would come and help me use the bathroom.

It was no use. I was completely alone, unattended. I grip onto the railing of the bed, beginning to push myself off of it.