15. Ties Turn

Logan coughs out the blood reaching for is cellphone dialing 911 waiting for them to pick up.

"911, what's your emergency?" The lady from the other end asks collectively.

"I-I've been shot...need an ambulance." Logan's vision blurs as he hears the woman ask for his location.

"Sir?"

Logan drops the phone along with his hand leaving him motionless on the bloody floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No!" I whimper. "Please, don't. Just leave me alone!" I cry blinded by a black clothed bag over my head trying to get out of the tied elastic wires around my wrists.

"Stop ya squirming you little brat!" He muffles, slamming my face against the tainted window.

"Please!" I continue to cry as he drives rather recklessly by the motions of the vehicle.

"Meet me outside the private jet." I hear him say as the vehicle curbs to the side. My pants, my heavy breathing were far ahead from my heart beats.

"W-where are you taking me?" My innocent tone makes me realize I am trembling horribly. The man only scoffs finally stopping the vehicle. Silence is the only thing I can manage to get, but it wasn't helping at all. I begin to feel claustrophobic, my pants become louder, my body begins to fidget on it's own.

"I'm just doing my job. Somebody is paying good money for ya." He adds hearing him open the door slamming it back shut. The absence of his presence is the only thing I needed to wildly try to get out of these tight wires. Beginning to scream from the top of my lungs I hear the door from my side open, a firm grip pulls me out of the vehicle making me walk with him.

"You got what you asked for." The same voice says talking to somebody in front of us. Squinting my eyes to see the man behind the fabric cloth over my head I can barely make out a face. My knees grow weak by the second as the footsteps in front of us get closer.

"Not a word to anyone or I'll kill you myself." This voice was different from the man who kidnapped me, it was rather familiar making me pull back from the sudden assumption.

"N-no! Please, no!" I pull onto my kidnapper's sweater, gripping onto it as my grips only tighten. "Please, don't let him take me!" I beg.

"Don't let him take me!" I bury my face into his arm hoping for sympathy, but he only pushes me against the man as the bag is removed from my head.

"Hello again." His grin makes my body freeze, at the moment I couldn't feel my heat beat any longer.

"Y-you..." My widening eyes stare into his unwilling to admit to myself that it was indeed him. "P-Philip..." Tears roll down my cheeks feeling him grasp both my arms as tightly as possible making them go numb. "Why?" My tone softness into a whisper. My legs finally give in, collapsing to the ground. My hands immediately clench onto his dress pants, "Why?!" Screams escape my lips making me pull and tug onto his pants.

"It's just business, sweetheart." Philip lowly says nodding at the man who leaves in his car. His eyes were blank, his expression stood serious, nothing like before. The detective drags me across the ground by my wrists as my knees start to get scraped by the concrete.

"Let me go! Let me go!" I squirm, kicking my legs aimlessly. Looking up at the sky, i could only feel the wind brush against my hair making it fly towards my face. Philip tosses me into the jet as he enters the jet readying to take off.

"Now, you be a good girl and I won't have to beat the shit outta you." He shakes his head in a sigh. I watch as the jet takes off directing us above the blue sea.

Pushing myself against the jet's door, I look out the window, just staring at the ocean.

  If I were to jump, nobody would miss me. I should jump, get this over with. Nobody would ever find my body, I would be lost forever, and rot into the depths.

Just do it. End this torture...

Don't be a coward!

Silently crying I place my tied hands on the handle of the door. Just staring at the far drop from the jet makes my body tremble.

"I have a surprise for you when we get to the cargo ship." Philip breaks the silence of my cries.

I refuse to look his way, I'm too focused on dropping to my death.

Do it, just do it already!

My mind is screaming to suicide, but my body doesn't budge an inch. "H-how long?"

"How long what?"

"How long have you been on this shit?!" I finally crack screaming at him. My body faces him as we meet eye to eye.

"Since Sam." He sighs. My eyes widen from his words.

"You knew Sam..."

Philip nods. "Logan doesn't know any of this, especially about what happened to Sam years back."

I stay silent only staring at him. "What happened to her?" My heart pumps against my chest like a beating drum in a marching band.

"Sam and I have a past, romantically speaking." He Ruffles the back of his head. "She got me into this mess, that fucking bitch." Phil brushes the palm of his hand onto his face.

"Y-you sold her..."

Philip slams the palm of his hand on the window in rage. "She left me no choice!"

"You're sick! Logan has been looking for her, he feels like a failure!" I scream gritting my teeth.

"Do you think I care?! Sam had it coming after what she did to me!" Suddenly he grips onto my neck making me come closer to him. We were face to face as he rubs his cheek against mine.

His rough skin texture from his stubbly chin makes my skin ticklish, but I'm more afraid of what he's going to do.

"Logan has feelings for you." His hot breath against my ear makes me pull back in disgust. "He's been my partner for over three years."

"He's coming for Sam and I." Sniffling I wipe away my tears with both of my enclosed hands. "He will find us." I stare into his traitorous eyes.  

"That is if he survives." He pushes me back to my seat as I bang my head against the door. "And if he does well, I'll make sure I hit him where it hurts him the most."