16. Times Up

After hours of riding on the jet, we finally make it to the cargo ship at sea. As soon as Philip lands the aircraft multiple men surround the plane.

Philip doesn't say a word, only getting out of the jet. "Take her to the boss." He demands as two men yank the door open, grabbing me and placing me on the cold platform of the ship.

My bare feet walk the metal surface as we make our way down the stairs. Struggling on the way, I manage to lay a few kicks on them, but not enough to make them let go.

The ship from the inside was dark, only dark red LED lights were shining from the corners of the walls.

We make our way towards the end of the ship as they open the door. I look around the dim lighted room, seeing multiple large metal cages around me.

I could hear the women whisper, cry and groan from pain. "Welcome home." One of the men whisper dragging me towards a cage that had three women inside already.

"In you go!" They chuckle as one of them point a gun towards the women, while the other pushes me inside releasing me from the wires.

I was back here again, all their faces are carved into my memory. There was no way of forgetting them all.

"Red, is that you?" I hear a voice of a woman poke my back with her finger.
An immediate gasp escapes my lips making me turn around.

Facing the familiar face, my eyes begin to water. "It's you." I point at her as I look at the other two. They were the women from before, the ones that tried to stop me from escaping before I did.

"W-what happened to the other two?" My question makes them grow silent. They look at the ground as the Nigerian woman shakes her head.

That's when I knew they didn't make it. I didn't dare to ask how they were gone, just asking was too much for them.

"I'm sorry for you." The Asian rubs my shoulder.

"W-what?"  I stare at each one as they look at me in sympathy.

"We tried to stop you." The girl with long black hair whispers. Her toned skin is the only thing that shimmers in the dim light.

"Now, you're going to pay the price." The ebony woman places her rough hand on my cheek to caress it.

I slap her hand pulling back from them. "What do you mean?!" My body is compressed against the bars.

"You will be tortured every worse way possible." The Asian points at the indie girl who only muffles into cries.

"We had to pay the price for your escape." The Nigerian slaps me across the face pointing at the indie woman.

She makes her way towards me as she opens her mouth in a painful groan. Her tongue was cut off, she could no longer speak.

I gasp shutting my eyes from the horrible sight. "I'm sorry." I whimper holding onto the bars.

"We are sorry too." The Asian takes off her dirty shirt and turns around. Her whole back was scarred from what seemed to be from whips or a belt.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know this would happen." My body begins to tremble as I refuse to open my eyes again.

The women around us only listen in silence as the door opens again. They already knew who they came for, me.

"Get outta the cage." The raspy voice shouts as the turns on an electric rod sinking at the girl inside as they quiver in fear.

I am pulled outside, leading me out of the dark cargo room into the dimmed hallways again. They push and shove me towards the end until we get to a door.

The men open it making them shove me one last time as my eyes meet the man with the golden mask covering his face.

I look beside him seeing Jordan unwilling to even look at me. "Why couldn't you just leave me out of this?!" My cries only make the man in the mask chuckle.

"Jordan, do us the honors of sitting her on the chair." He points to the chair in the corner of the room. Jordan does as he is told, tying my legs and arms against the chair.

Jordan still doesn't have the nerve to look at me. "I'm sorry." His voice fixates into a low tone as he walks back to his boss.

"You have cost me a great deal of trouble." The man stands up from the black single couch heading towards me with a bottle of Jack Daniel's in his hand. "For that you must pay."

He opens the bottle, beginning to pour it on me I begin to struggle in panic. "No!" I whimper watching him take out his lighter.

"Such a shame that pretty face has to go to waste."

"No!" I scream. "I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant!" The rush of adrenaline makes me say it, I wasn't even thinking it.

"Please, have mercy!" The scent of alcohol makes me cough, my eyes started to burn from it getting into my eyes.

"Pregnant?" I could hear the displeasure in his voice as he grips onto my neck and makes me look up at him. "By who?!"

My lips quiver in fear as I stare at Jordan in front of the desk only eyeing me from the corner of his eye.

His boss releases me immediately, turning around staring at my brother in silence. "You- you raped her?"

"I had to make her suffer for what she did!" Jordan lashes out as if he was having a panic attack. "You told me to make her suffer!"

"So you raped your own sister?!" The room goes quiet as his boss begins to lightly chuckle. "This is brilliant!" He shouts. "Finally, a family reunion and a new addition to it."

My eyes widen hearing those words. His back is turned against me, but I could see him raise his arms to take of his mask. My heart beats fast, I'm scared, terrified of what I am about to see.

Maybe I knew already, deep inside my mind, and now it's come to haunt me. Living a reality, a total nightmare. I am afraid to look any further, I don't want to see who it is.

I just want to disappear...