24. IPS

Jordan enters his father's office, spotting a man with a camera in his hand.

"Yeah?" Jordan rolls his eyes.

"Yo. Check this out! I heard yo' dad ain't home, so I gotta show you this sweet content."

Jordan heavily sighs, shaking his head. "Just do what you will with it."

"Na, na. I need your feedback. Your pops wants millions to come out of our new industry!"

"New industry?" Jordan raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah! Didn't your pops tell you?" The guy turns on the camera and presses play.

He hands over the camera to Jordan. The film starts to play with a young woman in her late teens, pleading for her life.

"Please, no more! I can't....I can't!" She screams. She was tied to a bed post as the camera zooms in on her face.

Her face was slashed. Blood trickles down from her face to her neck. Her body had been beat furiously, her skin had turned purple.

"Smile for the camera!" A man gripped her by the hair, pulling her head upwards towards the camera. "Smile!" He shouted as the other men chuckles at her misery.

Jordan looks at the guy next to him, watching the video in excitement. "This is the best part!"

Three men proceed into touching her. The place seemed cramped. In total there were five men.

"Please!" She cries as the two other men position her for penetration.

"That's right, cry for the camera!"

"Spit on her, spit on her face." Another whispers.

Jordan shuts off the camera, shutting his eyes.

"So? What you think?" The guy holds onto the camera, awaiting for his reply.

"My father is making a torture porn industry?" Jordan ignores his question. The man only nods.

"It was good...." Jordan clears his throat, trying to forget the horrible images in his head.

"Thanks man!" He pats Jordan on the shoulder, walking out of the office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam holds onto my hands as I walk towards her. There was just silence. I didn't want to speak to her, not after what she had told me.

I've thought it over so many times, it just didn't seem right to me. My brother raped me, and there was no sugar coating that.

"We've been doing this for an hour now. I think we should take a break." Sam suggests, but I continuously shake my head. "No, I want to keep going!"

I continue to force my legs to walk. I could feel my lower body aching from the pain. Suddenly, my legs give out. I fall on Sam as she slowly lays me on the floor.

I begin to shout and scream, throwing a tantrum from frustration. Sam tries to relax me, but I just keep screaming. "Why can't I do this?! Why?!" I cry.

"It takes time!" Sam tries to explain.

"We don't have time! Time is running against me!" I slap my hands on the floor.