Part 11

"You Welcome" she say's back.

I go ahead into the bathroom, close the door and undress myself to get into the tub. I turn on the hot water and let it run so the tub could fill up. Then I stare at myself in the mirror. Uhg. Soo young going through soo much. Maybe now my life will be normal. A beautiful home, being around wonderful people may just be what I need to be around right now. I'm safe here...Hopefully.

The water starts to reach the top so I quickly start to pour in the Vanilla scented liquid soap. I stop the water and dab my toe in to see if it was too hot. It was, but I went in anyway because my feet are so sensitive to hot and cold water they mistake everything as being "extra". I lay down and close my eyes. 

Maybe I've been over reacting. I mean I really do love my real mother Grace but did I really have to go ahead and track him down to try and kill him. I mean that sounds kind of crazy..but I guess it's just because I loved her soo much. But even if I start to regret the decisions I made, that doesn't change the fact that Mason is still out there somewhere thinking about how he's going to kill me. It's not my fault that the choices my mother made were terrible, those were her decisions. But what can I do about it? I think to myself with my eyes closed. 15 minutes later when I finish my day dream and cleaning I get out the tub and put a towel on to walk out the bathroom. I open the door , there's no Pj's & slippers on my bed and I don't see Clai-

"What The Hell Get Off Me!!" I yell. Claire has her hand around my mouth pressing a knife to my neck.

"Wh-Who Are You And What Do You Know About My Mothers Car Accident! " she says. "WHAT!? Claire I don't even know your mother! You're over reacting! Stop!" I Yell. "I Know That Was You In That Car ! I Know You Killed Her You Bastard! I Have Been Waiting For You And Now I Found You ! " she says.

"Claire Please, No! Stop!" I say concerned for my life. She then takes her hand off my mouth and presses it on my neck and slams me on the floor causing my head to hit a wooden chair on the way down. Her eyes squinting and her face serious. "Get Off!" I try to say with the bit of air I have left to    ex-hale. "DIE" she yells. " DIE " . "GO TO HELL AND BURN THERE" She screams. Then she takes the knife and cuts a " X " onto my forhead. " 1 ,2 - "        "STOP PLEASE" I  Scream.

" 3 !" She yells. She then takes the knife and stabs it through my head as if the " X " was a target. I was half alive some how. But I could feel my mouth open in reaction and my eyes starred blankly into space.

Ms. Adriana knocked on the door.

~~

"Come in" says Claire.

Ms. Adriana walks in and says "Did You Do It?"

"Yeah" Calire says. "It Was So Easy, I Knew It Was Her ! "

"Bring Her Body Out Back So We Can Bury It Next To Alice and Charloutte's Body." says Ms. Adriana while walking out the room.

"I Knew It Was You From The Start You Little Piece Of Nothing" she says looking at my face. 

"I Should Of Went In There And Drowned You From The Begining. But Now That Your Not Breathing I'm Happy" she says putting my body into a black zip up bag. She starts to zip it up. And right when she reaches the top she says's.

"Say Hi To Alice And Charloutte For Me Kay?" -