Part 14

We woke up at the same time. There was soo much light in the room. It made it look magical. "How do you feel?" asked Claire. "Okay I guess". Someone knocks on the door. Claire quickly gets up and unlocks the door. It's Ms. Adriana. "Good Morning My Little Babies, Breakfast Will Be Ready In 15 Minutes So Go Clean Up And Come To The Kitchen To Join The Rest Of Us". "Okay" Claire and I said. She shut the door. We fixed the bed and went to the bathroom. Brushed our teeth and combed our hair. Once we came out the bathroom Claire says "Your closet is over there". I walk over and open the door. It's a walk-in closet. So many clothes and shoes laid out so evenly. I pick out a cream colored crop top with pink flowers on it. Then I choose some light wash high waisted shorts.Next I choose a pale pink cardigen and off white colored TOMS. I choose a gold bowed necklace along with the matching bracelet. Lastly I choose a big cream bow and cliped it in my hair. Which was half up half down. I walk out of the closet and Wait for Claire. 

Claire comes out. She's wearing a cheetah print crop top,with black shorts,chettah print Moccasins, an infinity necklace and a brown bag. "You Look So Cute!" I say. "Omg You Too You Know How To Dress!!" Claire says back as we walk out the room. We walk into the kitchen and we see all the kids. Damn I think to myself theres only a little bit. About 15 girls and 10 boys. Not so bad. 

We sit down and Ms.Adriana Passes out the breakfast. 3 stacks of pancakes along with a side of bacon strips. We start eatting as Ms. Adriana opens the cabinet. "Who took a tester?" ..Everybody stays quiet. "Speak up now".

I confess. "It was me" I say. 

"Vicky!!" Claire wispers. "No it was me I took it" she says.

"But used it to test" I said.

"What did it say?" Ask Ms. Adriana smiling.

"It was..umm positive" I said embarresed.

"Well why are you ashamed then, it means your healthy" she says back.

"What!?" Claire and I say.

"It was a health translator if it's positive that means your healthy..what did you think it was??" she says

"Umm nothing just a uh health tester." I say back.

"Okay...Boy's and girls I'm going to call attendance. When you hear your name say here"

Angel West "Here"

Macy Singleton "Here"

Victoria Wood " I'm Here "

Coral Paris "I am present"

Clairssa Wood "Here.."

Ms. Adriana Stops saying the attendance. She looks confused. Then she looks at Claire. I will be right back. She leaves the kitchen and I can hear her down the hall talking to another woman clearing up some history.

"Claire and Vicky please come here" Ms. Adriana says.

We both look at eachother scared. What do they know? I think to myself.Why us?

We meet Ms. Adriana In the hallway. 

"Theres No Other Way To Say This.. But I'm Just Going To Come Right Out And Say It" 

"What's going on?" I ask.

"I Sorry For Shouting Out Your History Vicky But Your Sister Didn't Die In That House Fire. Here On The Sheet It Says That They Found A Deformed Baby Doll. Mason Took Her Before He Set The House On Fire And He Raised Her." 

"WHAT! MY SISTER IS ALIVE?" I scream

"Yes But -

"But what..?" I say in a scared tone.

"She's Standing Right Next To You." Ms. Adriana Says.

I look over my right sholder and I see... Claire.

"Victoria Rose Wood Meet Your Sister, Clarissa Chloe Wood"