Chapter 12 - The 21st

Warning - There are adult themes and content in this chapter.

Lauren's POV

It was already Saturday morning, my party was going to be starting in less than 12 hours time. The week had gone by so quickly. Nothing much had happened until Ethan and I caught up on Wednesday arvo. It seemed to be our regular thing. My thoughts kept straying back to that night. I remembered it so clearly.

He walked me inside the apartment. He was holding a bag of chinese takeaway in his left hand. We ate and spoke about our day then we went over to the couch. We started kissing and it got so heated. Within a couple of minutes my top, tights and boots were sprawled across the living room. I was only wearing my underwear. I began to undress Ethan, firstly removing his belt, then shirt, I kissed his entire chest, neck and face. We were both moaning, wanting, needing, whatever we were about to give to each other, once wouldn't be enough.

I removed his pants, shoes and socks. All that remained between us was a thin layer of cotton. We were grinding against each other. It felt so good and I needed more. Lust filled our eyes as we hungrily gazed upon each other. It felt like he couldn't take anymore, so Ethan got me up and led me into the bedroom.

There was a chair right in the middle of the room. He got me to sit on the chair. He then blindfolded me and told me to relax.  He expertly removed my bra and undies. I felt so exposed but I trusted Ethan. I wasn't sure what to expect. Then I felt a cold substance on my breasts. It felt like he was painting something on my skin. He then covered each breast then made his way down between my legs with the paintbrush. I was so turned on. Not knowing what he was going to do next made my heart beat so fast.

He then begun to suck the substance off my breasts. I knew that I'd be heavily marked with hickies all over my body tomorrow. But it didn't matter it was hot. He then made his way down between my thighs. He licked each thigh so slowly, then he turned towards my arousal. I was so turned on right now I was so close to an orgasm. He was relentless and didn't pull away, knowing I was on the brink he then added two fingers inside me and I completely and utterly lost it. I was so loud screaming his name. He was so turned on, hearing me scream. He removed the blindfold and I could see chocolate all over me and all over his face. My heart beat was still so loud and banging into my chest, I still hadn't recovered.

"Lauren, you're going to have to help me out in some way here?" He was begging.

I lent down smiling into his lips, I gave him a kiss. In my most seductive voice I asked "what do you want Ethan?" His reaction caused me surprise, he had goosebumps all over his skin. I just smiled, removing his underwear, not breaking my gaze from his. He was so perfect, so beautiful in his naked glory. I made my way down to his manhood which was standing to attention. He was in front of me, as I was sitting on the chair. I started to feast on his areas, stroking, repeating, sucking, licking, then when I knew he was on the brink I pushed my breasts into his balls and my mouth sucked hard swallowing his ejacualating juices. He was groaning and he whispered my name as he bunched my hair holding my head pulling me into him.

I got up and pushed him down onto the ground. I looked at him with so much want his eyes were dark almost black. I then straddled him. I was pulsating between my legs I had to have him, so I placed him inside me. I think he was surprised. Then I started grinding into him. He felt so good, it was amazing. We were both so filled with lust at times I almost felt dizzy seeing black little objects in the air.

I then slowed down and pushed him out. "You need to get a condom right now Ethan because I won't be able to stop next time".

He ran over to the ensuite and came back covered. I got up off the floor and guided him against the wall, I placed him into position so that his upper body was now upright with his legs lying flat on the floor. I got back on top and placed him inside me.