Chapter 26 - Australia Day

Lauren's POV

Finally today was Australia Day. It was by far the best day of the year on the harbour. I'd slept over Ethan's last night, we woke up really early and headed straight for the gym and pool. Ethan did weights then had a spa and sauna, whilst I did a combination of cardio, weights then finished off with a relaxing spa. I enjoyed the fact that the complex had state of the art amenities. 

In just over an hour the Uni crowd would be at Ethan's apartment. We'd agreed it was the easiest place to meet given we were going to be picked up at the fish markets. Due to the lack of parking and street restrictions in place in the area today, most people were either arriving by bus, ferry, train or foot.  

After our workout we headed into the shower. I got out earlier than Ethan did he'd been mucking around a bit hoping to get 'a quick one in'. I dressed quickly placing on my red, white and blue bikinis, denim shorts, Australia Day singlet top and some thongs. I raced into the kitchen and made two smoothies plus an egg on toast for Ethan.

The cats were hungry as they were weaving between my legs. Ethan walked out with a towel around his waist. Small droplets of water were dangling off his head sliding down his chest. Yum, he looked delicious. He was looking me up and down and I could see a huge bulge in the towel forming.

"Lauren, .... Baby", He seduactively whispered my name sending instant shivers down my spine. His eyes darkened showing so much lust as he grabbed my hand walking backwards into his bedroom. He quickly undressed me and within 30 seconds we were groaning from our quick hard fuck. Ethan kissed my forehead, I pushed myself up off the bed, swiftly getting dressed. I headed back into the kitchen, the cats were meowing hungry and begging to be fed now, so I got two tins out from the pantry and placed their meals on the balcony shutting them outside.

"Thanks Babe," he winked at me. He was wearing his billabong boardies, and a black Hurley T with black thongs.

"You're welcome. Should we take a change of clothes on the boat if we're going out after ?" I asked. The plan was to watch the 9pm fireworks then get dropped back at the fish markets and we'd all head over to Maurice's pub to watch The Choice.

"No, just leave your stuff here. Since we're getting on and off from here it'll be easier to take less stuff on and off the boat".

The buzzer sounded and I jumped over to the intercom to see who arrived first.

"Hello!" I giggled in a posh British accent.

"Lauren, it's Mark and Dennis, let us in," I let them inside the building and within a few minutes they made their way up to the apartment. I left the front door open knowing the cats were secured on the balcony for the moment.

"Hey Guys!" I pulled Mark and Dennis in for a hug whilst the boys did that bro shake pull in thingy with Ethan.

Buzzer sounded again.

This time it was T and Pete. She looked so cute in her Australia Bikini, Australia Crop Top, her very short cut off shorts, and her Aussie thongs, visor and matching bag.

Marc came out of his bedroom to join the group, then Natalia came out. She was going to a bbq today with Clay. It was actually his birthday today so she'd be meeting all his friends and family.

Buzzer sounded again.

Daniel, Kristos, Aidan and Melisandra arrived. We were all ready to head down to the pier. All 11 of us took our esky's, towels and headed towards our pick up point. It was nearly 10am and I could see our's and Heath's boats in the distance. It be at least another 15mins before the boat moored and we all got on.