Chapter 27 - The Beach

This chapter contains mature content and is a little racy it's only my 15 plus readers. Under 15's can skip to the next chapter.

Ethan's POV

We must have slept in, the morning sunlight coming through the blinds seemed so strong and harsh. I grabbed my phone on the nightstand to see what the time was. As my phone lit up & noted it was nearly 11am. I couldn't remember the last time I'd gotten up this late maybe 10 years ago. I was hard as a rock and Lauren's perfect bod was tightly snuggled into my own. She was my absolute perfect fit. I could no longer have a good night sleep without her body moulded into mine.

I remembered that we had a few guests over and everyone would be getting up shortly. So taking advantage of the fact there was no noise about I started to kiss Lauren's neck. I knew exactly the spot that got her going everytime. She started to moan and I was so ready for her. My Little Minx, I could no longer think of ever being with somebody else. In fact the thought repulsed me. In just under 6 months my whole world had been turned around.

I was no longer Ethan Lane the player. I was Ethan Lane 100% devoted boyfriend to the amazing Lauren Contini. I was fine with that, I knew I had 'the one'. That was a thing that I never believed in, because it alluded me. I didn't believe in fairy tales and happy ever afters. I only knew of divorce, families being a drama and isolation. The love this girl showed me was epic. Never in a million years did I ever think that just maybe I could get a happy ever after. I was a self confessed player and when I was in relationships I still played. But now, this was the only place I wanted to be.

I began to kiss lower down south. I made my way to her breasts, she was now turning her body into mine. She was close to being fully aroused. Her moaning was sending me on the brink I had to focus on cat food and my grannies undies to keep me from my own quick undoing.

"Morning," she seductively moaned as she tilted her body arching her breasts into my mouth. Aw, she knew how to make me want her, she knew the effect she had on me. I continued to kiss, suck and bite. I started down towards her tummy, watching it jump as I licked and sucked a spot. She was already naked so I kept heading further South. This time making it to the top of her arousal. She was perfect, my perfect.

I started to suck her thighs, licking and biting aiming for a moan here or there. She never failed to please me and always on que. I looked into her eyes as I lowered my mouth inside her. She tasted so sweet. She'd tossed her head back over her shoulders, as if it weighed 30kgs and she couldn't hold up. She looked so vulnerable, she trusted me allowing me to make her feel this good. I could feel her breathing getting louder, so I placed a finger inside her and began to push and pull. With my other free hand I grabbed her breasts. She was very close so I placed another finger inside her. She moaned loudly this time.

"Lauren, are you ok?" Realising that Maya was here it tore her away from her pending orgasm she quickly scrambled out of my bed in shock.

"Yeah, I'm fine Maya I hit my bloody big toe on the edge of the vanity," Lauren looked at me covering her mouth trying not to laugh.

"Do you want me to take a look at it?" She asked not so innocently as she should have intended.

"No, I'm just heading into the shower right now," Lauren shrugged. I got out of bed and moved into the ensuite putting the shower on. "Be out soon Maya, we'll make some lunch".

"We were all talking about going to the Beach?" She yelled through the door.

"Ok sounds good, I'm up for it," Lauren looked in my direction, nodding raising her eyebrows.

"Babe, I'm in if you're in," I smiled back at her.

Lauren quickly text T to let her know we were all heading to the beach.