Chapter 36 - Good for Something (part 2)

***Very mature chapter! 18+ readers only please***

Gabe took out his finger and began to fuck her with his tongue. Tasting how hot he made her turned him on, he felt himself straining against his underwear. He loved imagining how good it would feel to stuff his cock into where he licked.

"Ahhh stop." Claire whined.

Gabe snapped back. "Are you ok babe? Did I hurt you?"

"Ya... It's just gross for you to be up in there like that with your tongue." She blushed.

Gabe wanted to smile, but he forced his face to go stern instead. "What did I tell you about being good?" He got up off the bed and stood in front of where Claire's face was resting on the pillows. He reached into his waistband and released his throbbing cock. "Do I look grossed out?"

Claire didn't say anything, and simply bit her bottom lip.

"Open." Gabe said. Claire obeyed and he dipped the tip of his cock into her mouth. "I said does it seem like I wasn't enjoying burying my face in your pussy?"

Claire shook her head "no" without releasing him from her lips. "From now on if you tell me to stop anything it's going to be because it doesn't feel good for you. I'll worry about what feels good for me. Are we clear?"

Claire, playing along, nodded as she continued to suck. It took all of his effort to pull out of her mouth, but he hadn't gotten what he wanted from her yet so he forced himself to anyways.

Back with his face between her legs, Gabe began licking again, this time moving lower. He was going to show Claire just how hot he though every single part of her was and make her cum harder than she ever had before in the process.

Gabe smiled to himself, if she thought him licking her pussy juice was gross she was going to lose it over what he did next. Holding the bottom of her thighs with each hand to keep her legs spread, Gabe ran his tongue from her clit, down between her slit, dipped it in her and then continued down and brushed it against her tight pink asshole. He knew Claire realized what he'd done when she froze. He licked all the way down her again, again brushing on the same spot to let her know it wasn't an accident.

It was clear Claire was finding it hard not to squirm away. Gabe was happy she'd followed his rule and stayed still anyways. Gabe leaned forward and this time massaged her little asshole with his tongue. Claire stopped breathing again, but didn't pull away or tell him to stop. As a reward for her good behaviour, he went back to licking her clit and pumped her pussy with two fingers. She moaned in delight, curling her fingers around the bedsheets.

Gabe continued on but removed his fingers from her every other thrust to massage her asshole. "Gabe..." Claire said nervously.

"Babe, I told you. If something doesn't feel good tell me to stop and I will." He said.

"But I've never..."

It had been obvious to Gabe that Claire was a butt-virgin, but it still turned him on hearing her say it. "Hun, I promise one finger is as far as it will go." Gabe wasn't foolish. He knew if he eventually wanted to make it to the Promised Land he'd have to start slow.

Gabe went back to work. He continued massaging her clit with one hand as he bent down and kissed some saliva onto her pink hole. He then took his pinky and very slowly began to slide it in. Claire tightened immediately. Gabe stopped until he felt her relax again. Bit by bit he was able to slide his pinky in the entire way. He kept it still as he leaned forward and flicked her clit with his tongue. Once he had Claire moaning again, he very slowly began to move his little finger in and out of her.

"Oh my God. Gabe." Claire panted.

"I know right. Hold on for me a little more and I'll make you feel really good." Gabe promised. He extended his middle and forefinger into her pussy, so he could thrust it as his pinky went in and out of her ass. He then began licking her clit again, in time to the thrusts with his hand.

Claire released the sheets and grabbed onto his head. "Gabe! Gabe!" She was so close. He could feel it in her body and hear it in her voice.

"Gabe. Fuck! Fuuuuccckkk!! Gabe!" Claire screamed as she came for him.

Gabe pulled away, but didn't give her long to recover. "You're not done yet babe."

He pulled Claire onto him so that he was laying down and she was straddling overtop "Hold onto the headboard babe."

Shit his dick was dying for it; Gabe held onto Claire's hips and thrust up inside of her. Gabe cock easily slid in and out, she was still soaking from his eating her out. He loved fucking her with her on top. He pulled one of her bouncing tits into his mouth as he banged. Claire yelped in delight, turning him on even more.

Claire ground herself against him with every thrust, rubbing her swollen clit against him, delirious with the pleasure of it all. Gabe rode along the wave of arousal let go all control. Feeling Claire clamp down on him for the second time that night made it impossible for Gabe to keep going, her sweet pussy literally pulling him to orgasm.